Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Think Money Can Buy You Everything? - Minitokyo

Do You Think Money Can Buy You Everything?

Do you think money can buy You everything?

Yes, it can.
6 votes
No, it cant.
21 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

My question about money for you, is that, Do YOU think MONEY can buy you everything?

My answer is that Money can buy you physicality but it CANNOT but u a good state of mind.

I think money now a days, is a BIG BIG BIG necessity of life, one needs lots of money to have things that are NEEDED and the you like to have in life, i.e, a house, education, car, food, things for kids, their education ,etc ,etc. But the things MONEY CANNOT buy are love, good or loyal friends , happiness , long life, spirituality, " a good after life ".

P.S. when i say money cant buy one happiness, i mean that money can get you the physicality or the things that MIGHT make u happy but what it CANT give is the happiness in the sate of the mind.

What do you think about my question?

Please do comment after polling.

leonskxxx

leonskxxx

Everything is connected..

Money does not buy happiness .. maybe if the rent! xD

Signature

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Money can buy you a lot of things, but somethings you can't have truthfully though monetary means.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Money $$$ can not buy you "Peace of Mind"

That my dear friends is "Priceless"

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Money can help you buy happiness imo
I mean I'm happy with my current life, somewhat...
But I need money to maintain this state of life at a constant, don't I?
And if you think money can't buy happiness, then you'd be living the life of a sage somewhere in Himalayas by now...
And money does matter somewhat while making friends. I don't know many people who're friends with beggars

We're living in a selfish world and I hate it, but I'm a part of it >_<

Don't hate me for my views, my views are extremely unstable, so these are my views at the moment only

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

lilylily09

lilylily09

LILYLILY09

money can buy everything of expensive thing, jewelry.....
But money can not buy a true friend, true love.....

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

I'm very tempted to just disparage this topic. Anyway we do need money in this day and age as a means of exchange. The alternative is the barter system which would suck for many people. Does money equal happiness? No, it doesn't(directly) it's just a means keeping your way of life from deteriorating.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I'm happy with a roof over my head, all my needs met and spending money at the end of the month. that is happiness to me. I don't require a lot, you don't need a lot to have the things in life that matters. people often think material gain is the best thing to have, when in fact that's just the opposite of the situation. sure it can be a temporary fix, but in the end you will be even lonelier than before. especially if you obtain friends after the money and they disappear when the money is all gone.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Some people say that the Dollar is all-mighty...
I've yet to see money do anything on it's own
Also, I feel that it's a joke that mankind has become so dependant on something that they created, and yet it really doesn't benefit them in any real way
It's like giving somebody a handful of sand, and saying it's valuable

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

I would agree that money is necessary in these times for physical life, but not spiritually. After all, the material cannot sustain and satisfy the immaterial. People need things that aren't alwayst tangible as well, such as companionship, faith, love, etc. to satifsy the "immaterial" that money can't buy.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Money can supply all of your basic needs. Without money, you simply haven't mind to look for more elevated needs money can't buy.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

Yeah I think money can basically buy you everything tangible at least
Love, peaceful state of mind are all intangible things
but money can open up new avenues and opportunities you normally would not experience some might lead to peace and love

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

erdeteha

erdeteha

vectorist not terrorist

money can't buy my thought (=w=)

happy and positive

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Quote by rooneySome people say that the Dollar is all-mighty...
I've yet to see money do anything on it's own
Also, I feel that it's a joke that mankind has become so dependant on something that they created, and yet it really doesn't benefit them in any real way
It's like giving somebody a handful of sand, and saying it's valuable

Amen rooney Amen...

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

no, it can't. it can only buy material, not mind, relationships or some other things which are important to you

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

Miss-Mess

Miss-Mess

A hero, somtimes.

No, money is just a pitiful word! you can't buy happiness from money because the real happiness comes with being humble!

jake09valencor

jake09valencor

Learning tO Fly !

If you know how to utilize money well then technically yes. Its true that money can't buy direct happiness/love/faith but it's a tool that "helps" in one form or another.

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

good point jake, conscious thought and balancing and knowing what you're doing is good tools when dealing with money. it can lead to an indirect path into your own happiness. like not worried about foreclosure of your house, food to satisfy your hunger and so forth. so I suppose in an off beat sort of way it can buy you happiness. but used the right way is probably key here :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

It most definitely can't buy EVERYTHING! Sure it can buy you luxuries like those expensive jewelries, designer clothes, bags, and shoes, cars...and all those worldly pleasures. For a minute, it might make you think that it can buy you happiness. BUT that 'happiness' there is just temporary. Once you got what you want, you might feel happy only for a certain time, then you get tired of what you have and want more. That can't be true happiness, right? Because you won't be truly happy. Turns out your world just revolve around those things, and once they're gone, you'll find life meaningless. MONEY, as we all know, can't buy you those beauties in life like true friendship, true love, inner peace, etc.

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

AshLee

AshLee

Arachnophiliac

Well, that may depend on perspective. Can money buy you -everything?-
So far, it cannot buy you control over time and space, the elements.
That is where my mind immediately goes.

Or perhaps, it is simply that there is not enough money in existence to be able to afford -everything.-

galexia

galexia

Ashen like love...

Money buy anything ("for sale") anyone could possible want.
And if anyone thinks this is cynic, then let me put it in another way.
Without money you can't buy anything.

...black like the snow

Money to me is only a tool. Only good until the time you are alive in this world. Nobody will know what happens when you eventually move on to another level (death).

Aside from that too much money will harm your perspective. Conversely, too little will harm your livelihood.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please don't bump threads that have not been active in over 4 weeks.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.