Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox/Nyantype - Minitokyo

Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox/Nyantype

Tagged under Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

PPV10

PPV10

Random Scanner

Quote by Minitokyo StaffPPV10,

The image you have submitted ([url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/543077][/url]) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It featured a subject in poor taste. This includes, but is not limited to: sexually suggestive scenes, sexually provocative imagery of children, culturally motivated hate, and excessive violence or gore.

Repeated violation of this policy will lead to suspension of your upload privileges.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
oversexualization of a minor

Hows is that possible? That scan is official art and from Nyantype, I also put an ecchi tag on it too!

Can you please restore it, why make a big deal on my scan?

Anime is my LiFe!

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

That girl looks like she's about the get raped, and she appears to be underage/rather young. So, over sexualization of a minor. Sorry, it won't be restored.

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

PPV10

PPV10

Random Scanner

Quote by BernouliThat girl looks like she's about the get raped, and she appears to be underage/rather young. So, over sexualization of a minor. Sorry, it won't be restored.

OMG! It's just a scan! How's that a big of a deal? That's Nyantype quality, if someone upload this images again and not get reported, that means it's not fair for me!
I've seen scans like this before (official ones only) and I'm not offended, plus I'm 19 yrs old so what now?

Anime is my LiFe!

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

Someone will probably report it again. If it's reported for that reason, that means someone has found it offensive, so others will find it offensive, so it's usually always deleted.

I'm 21, I have no problem with the picture myself, but we have 13 year old users and possibly younger who visit the site, and it's a little inappropriate for them to see some underage girl in such a situation.

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Quote by PPV10That's Nyantype quality, if someone upload this images again and not get reported, that means it's not fair for me! I've seen scans like this before (official ones only) and I'm not offended, plus I'm 19 yrs old so what now?

Actually you are the second member who submitted this scan and it got reported when the previous version was submitted. So if a scan gets deleted for being too mature the first time we delete it again no matter how often it's submitted. I'm 26 and I'm also not offended but that's not the problem here. Bernouli already said the things I would have said.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.