Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Graphics Contest Anyone? - Minitokyo

Graphics Contest Anyone?

Group announcement by Anime-Fans-United

Graphics Contest, are you ready for it?

YES :D
9 votes
NO >.<
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

AFU Members are you all up for a little graphics contest?

I'm thinking of a multi graphic contest where everyone can send in any graphics.
It could be group layout header/footer [CSS will be made by me or aozoraskies], group banner, wallpapers, avatars etc.

VOTE NOW! --> LOOK UP!

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

But wait wouldn't that be too broad? I mean the effort exerted would be different unless we divided it into categories.

Signature Image

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Yeah... Some people may send in videos , some may send in fan arts... some may send in wallpapers and banners , some may send in icons and thumbnails whilst others may simply post scans.
I wonder if AMVs applies :o

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Nyaaaa :3 I'm so game for it!
I agree with srsn-san :) let's try making categories...like maybe one for wallies, then fan arts (doujins and vectors), then one for the avys and sigys, then maybe one for AMVs(?) hehe that'll be great XD

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

I think Aiira worded it so loosely because we often find more people hiding away at the mention of walling competitions, instead of stepping up to the plate to be devoured xD. Jk, jk. But yeah, categorising would be awesome. :3 Shall we make another thread to poll which category should be more.... popular/doable for the members? lol

Yay, I'll just sit back and watch you guys send in layout images >D. *tired* Hopefully, I can join in too, but I probably won't do layouts this round, other than the CSS... But hey, whose ever layout wins will earn a place on the group for all to see. Sweet, yes? *___*

...Actually this means more tables to code right? :O Haha, graphics contest on~

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

PinkRoseLacus

PinkRoseLacus

mugi-chan~ =)

I would love to have the graphics contest. also agree with everyone about the categories!

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

CATEGORIES?! I guess there should be another thread specifying that o.o Shall I make another thread for that?
One banner category one videos category... but wait.. shall the admins also join the contest? Specifu, please >.<

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

OOOPS.. Sorry, yes I will make another thread or the other admins will :P

@MiMi & AO: Yes please make another thread. LOL. Im too lazy and Im soo lost right now T_T

@MiMi: I guess we can have the admins join too and lets get all members vote, it would be easier. :D

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

@Aiira: Call me Mimi, lol my username ish couter xD! Now I have my Creative Suite installed -most of it- I'm gonna work on some graphics.. then, off to study again! :3

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

I made the thread, guys! I hope the poll does not.. annoy/mystify. :S lol

YES. Admins can play too yay! And.. you lost? :o

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.