Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HTML not working... - Minitokyo

HTML not working...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

I`ve had this problem for the past 2 days now.
When I try and view my HTML it`s still attached, but when I view my userpage it doesn`t show anything at all.

I`ve visited other userpages and all of them works.. is it just my userpage then.

If so, please help -_- I`ve tried and read my CSS over and over again, but I can`t seem to find the problem T_T

I used Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome and they still don`t show up.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

try viewing your page in another web browser like google chrome or firefox i have the same problem in internet explorer thats why i switched ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Quote by evelluchiatry viewing your page in another web browser like google chrome or firefox i have the same problem in internet explorer thats why i switched ^-^

I used firefox, internet explorer and google chrome and it still doesn`t show up.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

evelluchia

evelluchia

the HTML area on your page has a character limit once you try something over the limit it will not show anything

by any chance what is the code your trying to post send it to me via PM i might be able to get it to work for you if you want to

??????
Signature

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Don`t worry.. It`s okay.. i found it T_T
It was on my CSS. I had to re-write a few of them, but it`s working now :D

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

evelluchia

evelluchia

im glad you fixed it ^-^

??????
Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.