Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problem with my Notes - Minitokyo

Problem with my Notes

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Masakado

Masakado

* Warrior of Light *

I dont know what is happen but its been three days its said there is 7 notes unread but when I go to see them i don't find them and its began annoying me can any
one help me ?

*"*Money is Not Everything in The World*"*
Signature

Stigma13

Stigma13

N.e:aR

hello masakado hammmmmm.... i have the same problem i think that's a problem with the web program or something like that just don't worry about this soon they will fix it

"Sommes-nous les jouets du destin
souviens-toi des moments divins
planant,

Masakado

Masakado

* Warrior of Light *

:-( am crying now its 8 now not 7 its began annoying me.X-(

Signature

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

That happened to me at one point too. I believe what I did to fix the problem was press ctrl and f5 (at least, those were the controls on my laptop) at the same time. You might try that; hopefully it will work for you as well.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Masakado

Masakado

* Warrior of Light *

nop no change happen hffffff B-( still no luck.........

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

have you tried using the purge all feature once you get a new note? this happens with a few browsers. do you clear your cache/temp? do you use a device other than a laptop/computer to gain access to this site? if you use a phone then sometimes this happens. if you don't clear your cache/temp from time to time back logged and you are actually seeing the past more than the future/present. if none of these features worked then it's a bug and not the typical errors that happens pertaining to the purge all button :) hope that this helps you some

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Masakado

Masakado

* Warrior of Light *

nop no change happen now its 8 not 7 this is began get me boring :-(
thanks for the help I think its an error from Minitokyo............

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

we've had this happen once before where the notification numbers jumped around or gave ghosting notifications, just search and see if you can find the post in question and bring it to admin's attention so they can look into it. just because it might be fixed it doesn't mean that it can't happen again :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Masakado

Masakado

* Warrior of Light *

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm ok I will try this one.thanks

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

i usually use the purge all button when this happens it seems to work just fine for me ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Masakado

Masakado

* Warrior of Light *

how ? I dont know?

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

when you recieve a new notification after you click it (open in new tab/window is best) click on the purge all button on the page and it will clear the notes back to 0 agane thats what i do when it happens

??????
Signature

Masakado

Masakado

* Warrior of Light *

ahhhhhhhh no luck its still just like before hhhhhhffffffff X-(
am sorry Miss evelluchia am bothering you so much am very sorry.

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

its no big deal

try cleering your browsers cookies, catch, etc. its usually found under the options/settings of your web browser

??????
Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.