Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 CANNOT POST ANY GROUP ANNOUNCEMENT! - Minitokyo

CANNOT POST ANY GROUP ANNOUNCEMENT!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Hello to everyone,

Well I have a problem with the MT forum.. I can't seem to post in the group's announcement section, whenever I try to make a new thread in THAT specifc forum section, it seems I cannot because a post like this appears

Quote: The following errors occured:

gid: Missing variable: gid.

I don't seem to understand I thought it was a bug but it continues like this for the past 2-3 months, so I dunno what to do.. please someone help!

Miku (now Mimi)

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

How are you navigating to that page?

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

You mean the navigation? Through Google Chrome, that's the browser I'm using. But I tell you, it happens in everysingle browser: IE, Mozilla, and Opera as well. Please help me, I really need to announce something on my groups

merged: 07-17-2011 ~ 12:19am
Oh, and if you mean navigation, in making a group announcement -and I try to search for it on the forum button, it doesn't appear in the MT section- I go to the url: http://forum.minitokyo.net and then I cluick on the Group Announcement section,then the "New Thread" option (this url http://forum.minitokyo.net/27/new) and then the same black and redn page with the "The following errors occured: gid: Missing variable: gid." appears. Why does it happen to me?

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

MiMi,

Try this:

Scroll over your user name at the top of the page. Click on the drop down My Groups Your groups will be then be displayed. From there, as an administrator, you can click on Announce under the group to which you wish to make an announcement.

Please let me know if you are still experiencing any problems or if my directions were unclear.

^^

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Since it appears the problem has been solved, this thread will be closed.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.