Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why doesn't MT have a mobile version? - Minitokyo

Why doesn't MT have a mobile version?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

erald123

erald123

I make my own destiny

I always want to log in MT on my mobile phone and because it doesn't have a mobile version its very slow.
So i was wondering why doesn't it have a mobile version?

http://images.elephantjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/model-why.jpg

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Because it is too graphically heavy and the code would make your smart phone go stupid and explode.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

having a mobile version meens that minitokyo would have to have to sites, addresses, and also be redone compleately for the mobile version plus newer smart phones are able to use the reguler websites so having a mobile version is in many ways pointless since phones are becomming more like your ordinary computer with the web

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

i had tried to open mt once on my cell phone and man it took ALOT of time since it is a heavy website! (it needs to loose some weight XD)
but alil bit of advertising and sponsorship can give it loads of members, which in turn means that it may be able enough to have a cell phone version.

I log in at MT a lot on my phone, and it's not an Iphone, etc. It's a Nokia, and the site works very well on it surprisely. Lol. Whatever phone you have, MT's too heavy for it. :)

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

erald123

erald123

I make my own destiny

I have a LG KP500. Thats not the problem. I have tried it in many phones and its still the same It takes ages to open.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kz7MbHqWC5c/TaxT8IH-GKI/AAAAAAAAAAs/3Yy_x0o4LT4/s1600/Sad+Smiley.png

Miss-Mess

Miss-Mess

A hero, somtimes.

I have some friends who log in in MT by their phones but all of them have iphons.. and it works well but not very well.. but ay least they can come and log in without so much errors...

I don't know what's your problem maybe the connection itself is bad ? :O

evelluchia

evelluchia

i have an iphone 4 i dont usually have any issues but i dont use it for the web much

??????
Signature

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

I have a blackberry and there are no issues for me as in terms of navigating and stuff. Granted is not as fast as using a PC but it doesn't stop me from checking my notifications, replying comments and even doing some moderation.

Though Sheq might work on making one perhaps...especially if it's by popular demand.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

evelluchia

evelluchia

maybe we should bring it up with sheq to see that he thinks about it

??????
Signature

Mayuuki

Linguistics

Mayuuki

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

Sometimes I enter using my Nokia too, it took a little time to enter but I don't see so many problems. I just can't see who's online and take some time to see my notifications and new stuff, but it's still useful.
It's like Fran said, if have demand of it Sheqel can make one version for mobile phones. ^^

linguistics-teamtag-liciousvampire-knight

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

i log in by a nokia cell phone too, but it matters what kind of a connection are you using too.
thought it would be great if there was a mobile version.

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Well, it does take a little too long to open on my Motorola Spice!, but works perfectly.
However, I'd love to have a MMT~!

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

There is one in the works, but its so much work x__x

trofikabinet

trofikabinet

NOT a douche canoe

I log in on my Xperia quite a lot and honestly, works just fine.
It's not as great as on computer but still better then nothing I guess.

You and I...we're not real. We never were.

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

hi! well, mine is Sony Ericsson and I didn't have any prob till now... it's pretty ... fast (for real, like a flash) :)
I log in with my phone whenever I go out and it's pretty useful! NO BUGS! xD

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

thank you so much sheqel. :D

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.