Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Transformers: Dark of the Moon, what do you think of it? - Minitokyo

Transformers: Dark of the Moon, what do you think of it?

If you haven't watch the movie would you watch it?

Yes.
3 votes
No.
3 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Movie and Soundtrack wise, the movie was a HIT :D

The trailers released didn't do justice for the movie. It was great and made more sense than the second movie.

Fans and Movie Goers had different opinions about the third installment of the Movie Transformers and one of the most asked question.
Where did Megan Fox go? a lot of fans probably crossed off this movie from their list just because Megan Fox was no longer in the movie. Well, let me tell everyone Rosie Huntington-Whitley should have been the one from the very beginning of the three Transformers movie that have been released.

Although the third movie wasn't as great as the first movie, Dark of the Moon is and far better than Revenge of the Fallen. While Revenge of the Fallen made you shake your head, Dark of the Moon will take you back to history and take it from there.

While the movie is a hit in the box office, don't forget the EPIC songs included in the movie soundtrack. Forget Britney Spears, Rihanna and everyone else who is taking the North American Music Charts at the moment, because Linkin Park, Paramore, My Chemical Romance and the Goo Goo Dolls are back!

If the movie didn't do justice for you, listen to Linkin Park's - Iridescent and see how it takes you from there.

The movie was action-packed and so far the best movie out there. [MY OPINION]

and yes, Movie Goers gave the movie A from the scale of A to F.

WHAT IS YOU OPINION OF THE MOVIE?

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

I actually haven't seen this movie or the second one because I wasn't a huge fan of the first one, and if it wasn't as good as the first I probably won't enjoy this much either. Still, I think I would like to check out the soundtrack at least for the Paramore and Goo Goo Dolls songs! :D

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

it was awesome, the animation was perfect :))))))))

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

To be honest, I prefer the first movie more than the second and third :) I was putting very high expectations on the third film and hoping it does not have a unorganised plot like the second movie, but I guess thats the reason why I walk out of the cinema with my bro feeling a little disappointed when the movie finish =.=" The action scenes are better than the storyline in the end and I actually couldn't care less whether if Megan Fox was in it or not, cause it's a movie about bots from 2 sides fighting it out after all :)

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

I thought all of the Transformers movies were good. But I don't know about Rosie's part in the third one... It seem that Megan's part had more of a role to play, like helping fight the decepticons, etc

I'm one of the movie goers asked the same question "where did megan fox go".
Even if Megan is gone on the third part of transformer I can say the movie was still good.
The animation is so cool. But sometimes it makes me feel dizzy when the fight began. ;)

The first movie was still my favorite albeit the second is the epilogue while the third was the conclusion of the series, to be honest i didn't particularly care about megan fox and it's nice to see a new lead actress on the series.

I didn't enjoy it that much because of bad screening seats on the Imax theatre and damn faulty projectors although i just re-watched it after downloading a torrent yesterday :)

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

Bark at the Moon was the same god damned movie as the second one. It was just toned down, slightly. Barely. Not to mention the damn near 3 hour running time. Good lord, this thing needs to die.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.