Characters that look alike?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

aniimel

aniimel

七転び八起き

Cancel

Have you ever seen two characters of different anime that look exactly the same?
Or a manga (( anime )) that has the same plot of another one? o.O

I should move forward, even if it’s only one step.

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Cancel

Yes!
Miharu Amakase (my second major anime crush, I was 13 or 14 lol ^_^;;) from Da Capo and Akane Suzumiya from Kimi ga Nozomu Eien look exactly alike except eye colour.
I also saw a character who looks exactly like Tsuruya from Haruhi one time but I don't remember where >.<

I also rememberer a sankakucomplex news article relating to this exact same topic, it does happen sometimes huh?

Cancel

Tomoe from Rurouni Kenshin and Kikyo from Inuyasha look alike, and I think Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo and Inuyasha look alike too. xD

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Cancel

Quote by mbeckleyTomoe from Rurouni Kenshin and Kikyo from Inuyasha look alike, and I think Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo and Inuyasha look alike too. xD

I've always thought that Kikyo and Tomoe looked similar, and they both have tragic ends. What a pity.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Cancel

Yeah, they did..

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

Cancel

I'd say Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho and Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin look a lot alike as well.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

AkikoMasahita

AkikoMasahita

http://shinjunoshimizu.hux.de

Cancel

I always confound Maron from Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne with Kyoko from Time Stranger Kyoko. But I think it's normal since they were drawn by the same mangaka?

• Jul 17, 2011

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

Cancel

yes i have many times actually hehe XD its pretty funny really but cool ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Cancel

On the topic of things that look the same, the TT reminds me exactly of those that Bots normally make.
On the other hand.. all Loli look the same so therefore all shall meet the fate of the previous one to be tossed over the fence by my mallet.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Cancel

Well, generaly if you look two or more mangas of the same mangaka you can see characters that look almost the same... lol but it happens with different mangas too when there are too many cute girls ^^

Cancel

Quote by SolenmSerpentI'd say Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho and Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin look a lot alike as well.

I agree! xD I think Vegeta and Hiei look alike, maybe. xD

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

Cancel

Quote by mbeckley

Quote by SolenmSerpentI'd say Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho and Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin look a lot alike as well.

I agree! xD I think Vegeta and Hiei look alike, maybe. xD

Kinda- their gravity defying hair are totally twins though- and they have a similar attitude (a very fluffy, happy-go-lucky attitude, pfffft). Though, Vegeta is a little more ambitious than Hiei, I think.

Another pair of characters that look alike are Vincent Volaju from the Cowboy Bebop movie and Zangetsu from Bleach.

Cancel

heres a few:

Allen walker (D.gray-man) Sasha from (Seikon no qwaser) and Shion from (No 6)

Kanda (D.gray-man) Alto (Macross Frontier) and theres Rat (No 6)

• Aug 23, 2011
Cancel

Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji) and Rokudo Mukuro (KHR). Uryu from Bleach too.
Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) and Ken (KHR) somewhat...
Natsu (Fairy Tail) and Luffy (One Piece).

The main theme in Fairy Tail and One PIece are pretty close.

• Sep 06, 2011

pdrawman

pdrawman

Amateur Cartoonist

Cancel

It usually happens is often the case, and Shakugan no Shana Toradora: there until the "seiyus" the characters are relatively similar, incidentally, both are from the same publisher (ASCII Media Works). cases but spend even more radical: I read somewhere that Hunter x Hunter and Naruto have too many similarities in plot and characters; judge you. Finally, Kagome Higurashi Akane Tendo and are cousins ​​in real life! XD

PDRAWMAN

BLOODY TRIGGER - Survive! Till the end!
for: PDRAWMAN (2000-2011)

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.