Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bang wallpaper - Minitokyo

Bang wallpaper

Tagged under Blazblue

page 1 of 1 11 total items

I was bored, and decided to try and get back into wallpapers.

Did the bg with some brushes, Then found some photography of snowy moutains and whatnot, and added it into it for some texture, and just for the cool effect.

Character: http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww118/Drez_Explosion/Banglargeandrecolored.png

Had to use a recolored image, all his normal pictures were too small, But I just ended up recoloring the recolored picture Lol.

but yea, anything wrong besides the file format, and the odd border which I'll fix later.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5984/bangwallpaper.th.png

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

The text at the bottom might be a bit much..

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

I agree with Bernouli, this would look a lot better without the invasive text; it attracts attention away from the rest of the wallpaper. Otherwise, it's a decent wallpaper; the sepia tone works well for this.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Yup, the text is a tad bit too much, but other than that it's great! :D Great job on it. Also, you may want to try adding some lighting affects :D It looks like there's a light source coming from behind the character so maybe fool around with some lighting to make it look cool? But you don't have to of course, the wally is pretty good as it is :)

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Lol, 'the Hammer of Justice' reminded me of Cy immediately. XD

It does look pretty good so far but as others had stated, the text could be either removed or if you wish to keep it, try incorporating it differently into the wall - maybe try dividing it on each side of the character in the middle and make it more subtle by playing with blending modes. Keep it up! :3

Signature

ai-yame

ai-yame

<3 Iridescent <3

Your wallpaper's good as it is; you'll just have to do something about the text. Try incorporating it into the wallpaper as the others have mentioned already; be it through the color, lighting, texture, etc. And maybe use a different font; cursive fonts won't work with the hunk in your wallie.

You can do it! :D

<3 It's too early for you to beat me. <3
Signature

Alrighty, well here is an update, I removed the text, and added new characters to his nail, as well as playing with the shadows.

I also, played a bit more with gradients, and made it look more...fiery you could say, I always added coloring to the eyes of the characters on his nail.

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/6669/bangwallpaper.th.jpg

Last thing I might do is play with the lighting some more, to get something more dramatic, unless thats all that should be done.

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Oh, I like the improvements you did - the colors match the fierceness of it all better and the girl's expression in the sword adds that little extra something to it. I think there's nothing major to critic anymore so yeah, I'd say thumbs up! :)

Signature

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

This looks a lot better. I like the addition of the new faces on the sword, especially the added colors of their eyes and material around his neck- makes this much more interesting. I have no other critiques to add; nice work.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

i like your idea and it does show alot of promis though the text is nice its a little hard to read (for me maybe) i do look forword to seeing you compleate work

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

ai-yame

ai-yame

<3 Iridescent <3

Definitely better this time! The adding of new faces on the nail was a pretty good move. As for making it more dramatic, there's this sepia-ish look about it already, so your wallie should be fine now. Looking forward to seeing this in the gallery soon! :D

<3 It's too early for you to beat me. <3
Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.