Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Tinkerbell scan: better quallity than the older. - Minitokyo

Deletion of Tinkerbell scan: better quallity than the older.

Tagged under Tinkerbell

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

DDMy scan Bath of Starwberries got deleted, but it's definetly of better quallity than this one, I checked the gallery and it's way smaller, if you cut the image by the borders:

Byakuya Chakai - Scan 16

If you compare it, it's smaller than the scan I submitted.

I hope you can check this again as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Quote by MiMi,

The scan you have submitted (Bath of Strawberries) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

If you looked closely you noticed that in your version part of the girl's legs are cut off than the smaller one. We usually keep the more complete scan no matter what the size difference is.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.