Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 All Elfen Lied Fans Please Read (Urgent - Minitokyo

All Elfen Lied Fans Please Read (Urgent

Tagged under Elfen Lied

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Hello all fans of Elfen Lied,

I am here to say that I have spoken with the person second in command of this website (Biologic), and we have come up with a plan on making director Mamoru Kanbe or creator Lynn Okamoto to take into consideration to make anime version Season 2 of Elfen Lied. (Which will not follow the manga storyline)

For the moment we have someone getting Mamoru's and Lynn's current accesible emails, in turn we hope they will reply. ( We also need someone who speaks/reads/writes fluent Japanese) <--(Urgently)

We have come with the idea of using legal documentation from Netflix, to show the current amount of viewers and its reviews towards Elfen Lied. This will hopefully somehow gratify and interest Lynn or Mamoru.

Now for the second part is a petition of overall 50,000 fans. (Internationally Included)

For this I need 7 dedicated volunteers who each speak the following languages.
-Japanese
-Chinese
-German
-French
-Russian
-Spanish
-Korean

I need 1 person (only) in each of these languages as I will need you to expand threads onto other sites, in USA and other Countries, linking into this one only!

Please message me personally and add me as your friend. I will contact you immediately to get things on the way, assigning you with what is needed to be done for this to work

We plan on gathering all of this and attaching this to via email to Lynn Okamoto or Mamoru Kanbe.

The main idea is to get over 50,000 people to petition here:
-- Please include your name (first,last), email address, location. (Not city or state, just Country)

As for the 7 personal volunteers, I will inform you on what is needed to be done, and we will need to remain in contact for as long as possible.

As for viewers from other sites, please contanct me in (elfenliedfansite.com) my username is LostElf.

This link will be used to link other threads back to this one for the petitioning: (http://elfenliedfansite.com/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=6&thread_id=907&pid=14394#post_14394)
-------------------------------------------(...)

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Hi I've eddited your title post into "All Elfen Lied Fans" instead of "All Anime Fans" coz your post is about Elfen Lied.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.