Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper/ Inspiracion Musical - Minitokyo

Wallpaper/ Inspiracion Musical

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Quote: Hazelita,

The wallpaper you have submitted (Inspiracion Musical) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
blurry, jagged, artifacts in some places

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

Hello!
I know the reasons why it was removed my walpaper but want to clarify that the blurring of some parts is not due to poor quality but an effect that uses photoshop and made ??the mistake of not mentioning in the description of this so I ask you to reconsider if I can upload it again or not. Even so I did another version removing that effect different but I can upload the last considered whether I can upload this.
Thank you.

wall removed link

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o156/dani_potter15/Musica.jpg

wall, blur-free link
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o156/dani_potter15/Musicacopia-1.jpg

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

Well it's really more jagged and bad quality than it is blurry. Some of your background elements are jagged as well, such as the flowers. It just doesn't look very good.

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.