Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 best forum in minitokyo - Minitokyo

best forum in minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

yo! yo! *just like ms. Yami UP* this is my new thread again :)
ok this time me asking what you think the best forum in Mt ?
to me my best forum in mt is the sandbox and Deletion Appeals , cuz in the sandbox or Deletion Appeals mostly i found good tips for the background and some technique for my work , what should i do and what i should not do when im making wp or vector *well... that is if im making one* how to improve my skill in drawing :)
then how about you ? and of course with the reason too ^^

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

I prefer the off-topic forums where one can just have some fun and be playful.

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

^I agree.....

I guess I'll never be active here @ MT without off-topic forums...

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

even though I post where the activity is, but I prefer to be in general discussions, general anime and manga talk, and the religion forum :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

yooo yooo! lmfao thats cool mr.dox! XD

i like the off-topic forums cuz theyre really fun lol

Signature

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Lol, is it wierd that my favorite forum might be the news section? I like hearing about the new things and changes. Although, I also like some general discussions and the sandbox (even though I don't visit their often, it makes me glad that there are both people who earnestly want to improve and those who want to help others).

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

OFF TOPIC AND GENERAL DISCUSSIONS.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

MonteCristo

MonteCristo

Rock *.*

I think the off-topic.....but i like everything

I love the music and the dark in my heart

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

The anti-spam sectio--- Oh wait..

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.