Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Announce, ANNOUNCE! Among other news - Minitokyo

Announce, ANNOUNCE! Among other news

Group announcement by Anime-Fans-United

What do you think of Mimi's first announcement?

She finally MADE IT!! (it was time she did....)
1 votes
Yay for her!! *throws confetti*
6 votes
I don't mind. (boo)
0 votes
Wait.. Who's Mimi, anyways?! o.O
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Hi hi, guys!

At last, I could announce something! I was really worried, I guess Sheqel solvedthis problem, I was really worried about my situation here, so now, I'm back and ready at 100%!

Soo, as you have been chosing on the poll, the results are here:

Everything
7 votes
Everything, minus the Fanart
1 votes
Wallpapers and Fanart are hard. *whines* Everything else.
3 votes
Everything, minus the Siggys, Avatars and AMV.
2 votes
Admins, chu make the layout urself >P. Everything else (D: noes)<--- *Mi's note: that option made me LOL, Ao xDD*
1 votes
Got another idea, actually. (Comment in the thread please! :) )
0 votes

So, I guess "everything" would be! expect the contest to be soon! ^0^

P.S: While doing this, I'm listening to one of Aiira's playlist that sincerely made my day...days ago, and makes me happy everytime.. "Hug Me once" from Girl's Day <3 .. You and Luna are making me fan of Korean music xD (thought I always liked TVXQ'S Mirotic and SuperJunior's Sorry, Sorry xDD).. and tyo thwat song.. me and some gurls are gonna make a coreography out of it! YAY! -- off topic comment ends here -_-'''

So, off I go! *runs to her interview*

Mimi =3

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

yay for Mimi-chan! XD hehe...
I guess I'll be looking forward to the contest then :)

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Quote: P.S: While doing this, I'm listening to one of Aiira's playlist that sincerely made my day

xD. Thank You Thank You :D

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Yay for announcing powaz back :B

And thanks for putting up the poll results hehe. I haven't had the time to respond to that ^^;

We'll see if and when the contest can be readied xD. Seems that some of us admins are busy - But even if I'm not participating, I'm fine being a judge/co-organizer ;).

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.