Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 waho~~ - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Hi, everyone, How are you all :?

I hope I enjoy my stay. ^________^

dans

dans

busy u_u

welcome to MT ^^ warui
you'll definitely enjoy your stay and have fun in MT :)

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Welcome to MT..*bows* Im also new..so I hope you have lots of fun..*hows* Goodluck!!

russianblackfox

Anthropomorphic Artist

Domo......*bows* warui-san heh^^, hope you'll have fun in MT and don't be shy to ask if you have any doubt OK? jaja *hic*

Edward Adi aka Russian Fox

ps: im hungry XO

>>>This message has been brought to you by E.A.FOX<<<

you all seem like nice people

....... thanks for the warm welcomes.... :D

hi! hi! im new as wel, so im stil working my way around here. but newayz, welcome, welcome!! u'll luv mt, it's so much fun nd evry1's so nice!! hv fun!!

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

*bows back in greeting*

well welcome to MT, it won't be hard to enjoy your stay with all the crazy ppl around here, and so many nice walls to look at :nya:
i hope to see ya around :)

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

welcome here in MT
hope u have a great time in here

check support section for more know bout this site and the policy too

happy levelling

cya around :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

hello there warui...im well thx...hope yah doing fine yahself eh? XD Hope yah will stick aroun' ere' enjoy yah stay mate! see ya roun'

Signature Image

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Hiya and welcome to MT. :nya:

Hope you enjoy your stay, most ppl are friendly here, but some bites. lol... XD "Bite" lol... XD

anyways, have fun lv up. ^^

Be sure to read the support page if you have any questions. "Avoid being banned or get into any fights w/ members by reading ahead." ^^

Btw... I like your icon thingy... XD

Signature

Trever

Trever

Bishonen Hunter

heyy welcome to mt (hope im not too let to say it, oh well) hope you get a great stay while your here(sound like a vacation guide right now ^_^') youllsurely do, no onehere seem deceive about it, well im not. And you avatar is cool, Warui. if you need something just ask, ok, take care and ja neee! hope you get to lev 10 soon ^__^

I'd like to break your heart and give you mine
It's taking me over
It's so insane I've gotta be
crazy indeed

ooooo, never thought I'd see this thread popback up, thx for the welcomes. My neko rules yes yes :)

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.