Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SUNRISE has come to LIFE again! - Minitokyo

SUNRISE has come to LIFE again!

Tagged under Sunrise (Studio)

Group announcement by Sunrise-Fans

What do you think of the group's new layout?

Oh, nice and tidy!!
0 votes
Whoaa?! It's My-HiME?! *--
1 votes
Very calm and sweet... time for the group to have such a change
2 votes
Not bad.. not bad...
2 votes
Terrible.. it sucks
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Hi to every SUNRISE anime fan out there.. yeah for those of you who didn't knew, SUNRISE is responsible for your Code Geass addiction, your yuri-esque love for Mai-HiME, your bishonen desires for an human-demon in Inuyasha, your samurai needs -even if they are not necessary nowadays- in Gintama, and all the action you can ask for in Cowboy Bebop.. and of course, all the GUNDAM series belong to SUNRISE as well ^^

So yeah, this group has been here since 2009, but had experienced a period of inactivity, but heh, we've become alive again.. after almost 1 year of inactivity, we come BACK! XD with a brand new layout featuring Mai HiME and My Otome (the welcome banner)

So. what else to say? go check the group now! for those who are not members (still)... what are you waiting for? Come join us now!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee122/x_Miku_x/happy-lesson/my-otome-zwei_illus.png

Even a new button! xD ==== >>sunrise-fans *clickie, clickie!*

Mimi <3

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

LOL MiMi, I wished you at least asked for my permission before just taking my codes for Hetalia and changing the image and colours. xD
Even the icon is the same lol? Also, http://firelilium.ucoz.net/MyMaiden/MMgeass2.png looks like it belongs to MyMaiden's group. ^_^;

It kinda took me ages to code that, you know. I would appreciate some credit at least. ^___^; Do be careful with these things...
Other than that, nice images. ^^

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Quote by aozoraskiesLOL MiMi, I wished you at least asked for my permission before just taking my codes for Hetalia and changing the image and colours. xD
Even the icon is the same lol? Also, http://firelilium.ucoz.net/MyMaiden/MMgeass2.png looks like it belongs to MyMaiden's group. ^_^;

It kinda took me ages to code that, you know. I would appreciate some credit at least. ^___^; Do be careful with these things...
Other than that, nice images. ^^

Hey aozora, don't worry, thans for it, I was just.. testing out, so that I could be matching the colors for the new layout, so indeed, as you can see I'm working hard on the ccs, but for that I took my time, don't worry, itr wouldn't stay there just for the testing of colors.
Thanks for understanding... other than thgat, thank you ! ^^

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.