Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if you were a Kemonomimi what would you be - Minitokyo

if you were a Kemonomimi what would you be

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

basically what this is is something a bit fun hehe XD

Kemonomimi - is a heuman male or female exibiting animal features

ex: nekomimi (catgirl/catboy)

if you were a Kemonomimi what would you be you can use the basic term you dont need to use a term like nekomimi if you dont wish to and well have fun ^-^

for me ide chose nekomimi mainly because i love cats and well catgirls are alot of time really cute hehe XD

so what about you

merged: 07-23-2011 ~ 11:38am
if theres any mods around could you move this thred to the off-topic discutions forum i put it in the wrong one hehe thanks it would be alot of help

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

I choose nekomimi to.
I want to see a lot of anime boy wear cat ears(*???)

Keep on give the best wallpaper and scan(;3)Signature Image

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Hmm, I'm not sure...

Ookami-mimi (wolf) That'd be awesome, hehe :3

Make today ridiculously amazing ♥

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

HammerALolimimi

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I do believe everyone knows this one is coming I am usagimimi (bunny girl) basically because I enjoy bunnies, have just as weird obsession with them as I do with swords and other sharp objects and to beat it all I am just as skittish as a bunny and scare easy :) and to finish it off I got my ears to prove it ! also got kitty ears so I suppose, like everything else, I'm a hybrid with nekomimi too :D constantly meows to prove that one too, yay a meowing bunny :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

So, you're basically the personification of cuteness, Angel-san.

I'd choose Kitsunemimi (fox ears). Can we have matching tails too? *-*

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

my long hair is my tail, I always wanted to do a tail but, sadly, I fear my hair would hide it :( a bunny tail would especially be hidden. I'm wanting to try out a new persona and do a mouse :D once I find those ears ! might have to break down and start learning to sew them really become unique ;) fox ears are closely related to kitty ears, at a distance, I'm highly mischievous so I could pull that one off too :D

but yes, yes I am, I am cute, I feel cute, and therefor I'm cute and adorable ! take that shattered mold ! :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Hahahahaha yes, you got a point.
But my hair is short, so can I have a tail? Nine of them would be nice too... XD

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

what color would the tail be? I suppose matching tail to the ears is ideal, unless you wish to confuse them. I buy costumes that have tails with them, wish I could wear those tails, might venture out there and see what comes of it someday, just to see the reaction, I like it when people interact with another person and not hold their head down in fear, it's fun to hear laughter and to make people smile and forget their troubles, or maybe think I got more issues than them ;) once, on a bus trip, this girl had a tail and a blanket just like mine (spider web blankie) :D and the only one brave enough to sit in front of me ;) it's nice to see others exist and aren't afraid to be themselves :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Matching the ears, so it would be like a set. But if I were to have Youkomimi (XD) I'd choose white for the ears and the tails.

Yes, those are the best situations. Sometimes you end up meeting nice people on those small talks. But elevator talk is the most boring type of chat EVER!
I wore nekomimi once, during a matsuri, but a friend of mine said it didn't look good on me and I gave her, because they were indeed ugly. Btw, I had tail too.

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I have the most adorable tiger ears, I tend to wear those when I'm in the mood to be random and chaotic, somehow I can pull off all that I wear rather well, cute personality is key, although some ears just don't look right on people, this is true. could be their personality, clothing, etc :) white would be more suitable when doing Youkomimi :) I am still on that mission for white bunny ears too I will succeed !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Mayuuki

Linguistics

Mayuuki

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

Nekomimi for sure, cats rocks! x3

linguistics-teamtag-liciousvampire-knight

I would be a kitsunemimi , I love foxes

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Nekomimi... :3 Cats are cute <3

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

looker

looker

living of experiences

i see that everyone is choosing catlike kemonomimis, so it will feel kind of weird, even so i love dragons and... i don't know its kemonomimi name but i would like to have similarities to a dragon http://img1.imensagens.com/en/dragons/4.gif

just imagine, to have wings and fly, moreover they look really mighty and yet calm.

Cheers

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

Quote by lookeri see that everyone is choosing catlike kemonomimis, so it will feel kind of weird, even so i love dragons and... i don't know its kemonomimi name but i would like to have similarities to a dragon http://img1.imensagens.com/en/dragons/4.gif

just imagine, to have wings and fly, moreover they look really mighty and yet calm.

Cheers

That actually sounds really awesome. That reminds me, I wouldn't mind them little curly horn things, like a ram. They're cute :D

Make today ridiculously amazing ♥

looker

looker

living of experiences

good to know that someone also likes dragons :D

Cheers

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I love dragons too, but I prefer cute dressings, I don't want people to nod when I walk by with horns on and stuff :/ might give the wrong idea. unless we can make them appear cute then I would give them a go :D

and something just told me leaf would pick nekomimi ;)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

id pick a hamster or a kitty....no a PANDA for sure XD

Signature

Stigma13

Stigma13

N.e:aR

mmmmm........... i'm not sure but i like a lot the foxes so i guess that i'll be a kitsunemimi

"Sommes-nous les jouets du destin
souviens-toi des moments divins
planant,

Quote by lookeri see that everyone is choosing catlike kemonomimis, so it will feel kind of weird, even so i love dragons and... i don't know its kemonomimi name but i would like to have similarities to a dragon

Cheers

Cool, me too ^^
What to call it?
dracomimi or something?

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

looker

looker

living of experiences

Quote by TheCompilerCool, me too ^^
What to call it?
dracomimi or something?

maybe haha :)

i forgot to say that it doesn't need to show the horns, or even to have them because not every dragons have them xD

i was just thinking of being able to spread wings form our backs and fly, that's all xD

Cheers

Cosmic Panda-mimi.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.