Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ouran High School Host Club Live Action! - Minitokyo

Ouran High School Host Club Live Action!

Group announcement by Host-Club

Think this live action will be as good as the Anime

Yes
3 votes
No
6 votes
Maybe
5 votes
I don't know i might have to watch it first
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

That's what the title says, Ouran High School Host Club is now live action and just found out from the screen shots i just saw. I haven't seen the first episode yet, but from the review, it looks really good to watch and the actors look great too. Please feel free to talk about the Live Action show in this thread.

http://i52.tinypic.com/2dak8dw.jpg

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

As far as I know live action will be based on more manga than anime series. But actors are really good , especially Yusuke Yamamoto who plays Tamaki . I think this role suits him. And they found twins to play Hikaru and Kaoru =3

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

first and foremost Japan/asian do better live action from their anime than american do when they do japanese live action

but I am quite interested in this. I have seen the anime and I was wondering when they were going to bring about a live action. it's rare for me not to like a live action japanese/other film. I will certainly have to look this up and watch it. and to keep it as close as they did to actually find twins, will make it even better.

A live-action TV series of Ouran will begin airing in Japan on TBS on July 22, 2011. The live-action adaption will feature Y?suke Yamamoto as Tamaki Suou and Haruna Kawaguchi as Haruhi Fujioka. source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouran_High_School_Host_Club

probably be a short while before I can find it, but I won't give up, thanks for sharing this :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Quote by angelxxuanfirst and foremost Japan/asian do better live action from their anime than american do when they do japanese live action

but I am quite interested in this. I have seen the anime and I was wondering when they were going to bring about a live action. it's rare for me not to like a live action japanese/other film. I will certainly have to look this up and watch it. and to keep it as close as they did to actually find twins, will make it even better.

Soo like if Japan/Asian did live action Dragon Ball Z when america did the live action, then it probably be alittle better, tho i didn't like the movie that much.

I'm curious how this whole live action would turn out. I'm curious that the guy who's playing Honey who's 21 years old in real life will turn out in the series since he's playing a cute little Honey xD

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

oooh, that's a great news! :) want to see it! x3
thx for the info! xD

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.