Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime world after FMA? - Minitokyo

Anime world after FMA?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

well w/ Full Metal Alchemist ended, and a few other anime which I was following comes to an end. Anyone got some good suggestions on some good New anime series thats worth following besides Gundam. ^^

Looking for something with a interesting "GOOD" storyline, and not something that sells only on sex appeal plz. ^^

Signature

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

*giggles* FMA was awesome. Yes, it was. :D *can't wait for the movie* ^_^'

Um, I watch Bleach right now. I'm unsure about the storyline though since FMA was like wow. :o

dans

dans

busy u_u

you should read the FMA manga. it has different story.
new anime, uh..... well, try to watch Bleach. :D

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

lol bleach like everyone else and maybe grenadier? from what i can tell is main character+long barreled pistol kinda thing cept it a heroine :D

what?

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Ever seen Final Fantasy: Unlimited? Pretty good but very short. Around 26 episodes. Well that's if you're interested in seeing two kids find their parets in a strange world, assisted by a sorceress and a man who wields a mysterious gun known as the Magun. He also has a mysteious past with many rivals he is after...

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

everyone says bleach o.o well i like it too, download it XD and the manga too. Harukanaru toki no naka de seems to have a good story, too. the chara design is a bit colorful

i like Hack Sign and Hack Dusk. if you havent already seen it, give it a go. i'm sure you'll like it. Then theres Naruto and One piece, both have over 100 eps of goodness and a mesmerising storyline

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Like many of you I'm also checking out Bleach. But also from Anime Keep. I just downloaded Gankutsuou wich is a beautiful anime based on the Count of Monte Cristo. Looks promising, I'm keep my eyes opened for this one.

Signature Image

Ferio

The Flame Alchemist

FMA was the best anime that I see in a while. I think that will take somtime to appear a good anime like that

Meanwhile I am looking Tenjou Tenge and Bleach. And of course, waiting for the movie of FMA and reading the manga!

Ummmm...wait for the coolio movie Advent of Children?
I sooooooooo want to see that! Hella cool...well the trailers
anyways

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

Bleach
GUNDAM SEED D
Yakitate Japan
Grenadier
Kannaduki no Miko
my hime

etc............................................................

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

hmm... it seems everyone is checking "Bleach" out. When I looked it up its only 24 eps so I guess it'll be a nice short one. I'think i'll take a look into that, thx. XD

Signature

I'm watching Bleach right now... episode 1, 2 and 3 were awesome. I'm waiting for the next one

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.