Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Carnival Phantasm - Minitokyo

Carnival Phantasm

page 1 of 1 3 total items

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Well , I'd like to tag both Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night but... I guess it can't be helped :P

Yes , Carnival Phantasm is a parody cross-over of Tsukihime , Melty Blood and Fate/Stay Night - featuring the characters from their respective series in a humorous fashion.
For those whom are familiar with Melty Blood : ReACT may know how this Anime may end up to be like.
Well , 'nuff words and more videos I suppose , here are the two PVs for the Anime.

Release Date is specified in the PVs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsBq3tiBeDY ( PV1 )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L84Shhj32FY&feature=related ( PV2 )

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Being a Type-Moon fan, I've been keeping my eye out on this series for sometime.

It's release almost seems more so surreal for me, so I'm pretty pumped about it. I'm curious how they're going to handle the comedy elements, but judging by the previews it looks absolutely hilarious.

Signature Image

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

I'm guessing their gonna make a complete mockery out of Shirou and Shiki's girl problems ( TOHNO GLAND! Or more accurately put , NANAYA GLAND! ) , Akiha's... mnn... well-known chest issues , Magical Girl combos ( Kaleido Ruby , Phantasmoon , Magical Girl Amber... I wonder if they'd add Magical Girl Caren ) and probably a bunch of existing elements in Kagetsu Tohya , Melty Blood and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia.

Ugh , I can't wait either , been a hardcore fan of Type-Moon for sometime now and a parody like this would cause some intense fan boy eruption within me.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.