Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hagire Rinichir? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Hagire Rinichir? (spoilers)

Tagged under Deadman Wonderland

page 1 of 1 5 total items

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Since Hagire (in Toto's body right now) wants Ganta to be his fourth generation body and he needs Ganta's Branch of Sin to unlock The Mother Goose System, do you think Hagire will be able to take over Ganta's body? I think this will be the only way for Ganta to understand Shiro, by going through what she is going through. He is going to be caged inside his own mind, with the Director taking over his mind. If he's able to and he shuts down the Mothergoose System, what will happen afterwards since unlocking the MGS will completely free The Wretched Egg? Hagire never wanted to kill Shiro a.k.a The Wretched Egg because The Wretched Egg he created by experimenting on her, he actually wants to become her. So will he try to take over her body if he is able to competely shut down the MGS?

I think Hagire will be unable to take over Ganta's body since he wasn't created by him.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Well he might not be able to, we don't know yet, though he is trying. Senji seperated the connection, let Ganta get away and is now supposed to fight Hagire. If Hagire doesn't get him back within an hour he won't be able to reestablish the conection.

NarinaInoe

NarinaInoe

I Will Not Death

OMG what to do? Hagire?take over Ganta's body? let me think of it just a minute or maybe....

You Are A Bad Boy

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I wonder if he'll be able to get to Ganta? That wil certainly be something to see...

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.