Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *.* What a Person needs to have to take your Breath away? *.* - Minitokyo

*.* What a Person needs to have to take your Breath away? *.*

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Yeeh another random thread ^.^'''

Mmm.. Your answer can be anything.... From the parts you might like to the character.. ^^

A Lady may have the looks (eyes, hair, lips *face and body....) to take my eyes and my full impression but to take "me" needs to have something that I find interesting in her.. :P A Character that wants me to learn more and more...........
Thats nature I guess and is usual but still thats my simple answer to my "maybe" more complicated likings ^^

What about yah Minitokyans? :3

*.*.* It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't *.*.*
Signature Image

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

Well as for meh, i rly rly dont pay much attention to the looks or so, i look deep inside to the core, there.. Its the place that takes my breath away! I like or id rather say i tend more "naturely of course" to the kind, understanding, honest, caring and pure-soul ppl :3
But if hes tall n muscular this will just capture my eyes! But wont take my breath away cuz like i said the core ish what takes my breath away ;)
And i can say that, sum1 has alrdy took my breath away <3 tehehe~! everything that i wish for, is on him! Im pretty satisfied n happy bout it :3

maic

maic

801-chan

honestly I do not know....em ...
I think that... in people for me no matter the outward appearance, I always look at deep inside...
I like shy people in so I can make them laugh... or very extroverted so that them always make me laugh... but the thing very important is that they are kind people...
and in a man... I think that should be fun but not rude ..and like me he should love comics. and this is enough for me. (:3

a true Hero is not measured by the strength of his muscles.. but by the power of his Heart

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Just smile, no reason why i love anyone, no matter who you are, what you look. Love is blind but uhm, the first impressing, maybe: eyes n the smiling
"are u ok"
"im fine"
at that time, i need a person who can hug me n say "i know ur not ok"
im mad

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

Miss-Mess

Miss-Mess

A hero, somtimes.

To me the person who needs to take my breath away is simply not found in this earth! >.>

shy nd energetic peaple usually grab my attention..not the way the person looks....maybe cuz im shy nd energetic myself or cuz i usually start talkin to the shy people first or hang out with the energetic pepole during P.E

im just weird like that lol XD

Signature

Quote by Miss-MessTo me the person who needs to take my breath away is simply not found in this earth! >.>

Never say never, i'm sure there'll be somebody in the near future ^^ .

Anime is a life that we all want to live in. But we can't.

Miss-Mess

Miss-Mess

A hero, somtimes.

Quote by madalin88Never say never, i'm sure there'll be somebody in the near future ^^ .

Thanks for cheering! :) that might help.

Quote by Miss-MessThanks for cheering! :) that might help.

No problem, i'm sure it will ^^ !

Anime is a life that we all want to live in. But we can't.

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Heh nice answers Ladies and Gentlemen :)
+++ I believe there will always be something-someone for everyone
And yeh even for yah MIri~ ^.<

Signature Image

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

"...what a person needs to have to take your breath away..."

Chloroform.

-oh wait, that's not right.

Actually, for me- what a person really needs to have is an awesome sense of humor; I always appreciate a good laugh, and more often than not, I can look past appearances if I enjoy a person's humor.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Watermelons.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

^ Agreed.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Miss-Mess

Miss-Mess

A hero, somtimes.

Quote by DarkGSSJBeastHeh nice answers Ladies and Gentlemen :)
+++ I believe there will always be something-someone for everyone
And yeh even for yah MIri~ ^.<

I hope that so T_T

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Quote by Miss-MessI hope that so T_T

Do you doubt? Cuz I don't for yah ^.^

Signature Image

Miss-Mess

Miss-Mess

A hero, somtimes.

Quote by DarkGSSJBeastDo you doubt? Cuz I don't for yah ^.^

lol, kinda. cause I want him perfect and there's no one perfect in this world. -sigh-

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Ohh girl.... x)

Signature Image

Miss-Mess

Miss-Mess

A hero, somtimes.

Lol xD srsly I gotta accept that fact

Quote by Miss-Messlol, kinda. cause I want him perfect and there's no one perfect in this world. -sigh-

No such thing as a perfect human. Imperfections make a person unique 'cause it's who he/she is. Don't look for love. It'll come to you~

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

so... dunno... since everyone is unique... well, at least he should have a "+" but I don't really know what! ^_^" well, for me, something that makes u really different from other people is enough to take my breath away... oh, but I'm crazy of mysterious guys with piercing dazzling eyes! x3

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

The "secret person of the heart," or what makes the person so unique and different from others take my breath away.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Quote by mbeckleyNo such thing as a perfect human. Imperfections make a person unique 'cause it's who he/she is. Don't look for love. It'll come to you~

^ Completely agreed :P

Signature Image

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Quote by SolenmSerpent
Actually, for me- what a person really needs to have is an awesome sense of humor; I always appreciate a good laugh, and more often than not, I can look past appearances if I enjoy a person's humor.

It's like you took the words right out of my mouth! In addition to having a good sense of humor, I would also be a happy ninja if they were dorky yet confident, if that makes any sense. At least, that's what I think at the moment. But mostly I just need to feel like I can really be myself around him.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Wow, I think that I just had my breath stolen.

O.O

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.