Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 whats your favorite outfit and what makes it your favorite - Minitokyo

whats your favorite outfit and what makes it your favorite

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

like is mentioned in the subject whats your favorite outfit and what makes it your favorite outfit your outfit may include a single piece like a dress or more then one piece like a tank top and a skirt or pants you like and it can even involve a pair of shoes or boots you like too ^-^

mine would have to be my chinese dress and red heels that sort of go with it hehe XD i like the dress because i think there very pretty and very comfortable and it was a gift from a loved one ^-^

how abou you

please keep all post free from spam and also try to follow the minitokyo policy

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Hmm, lately I've been loving to wear my "Domo loves Waffles!" t-shirt along with some brown capris and canvas shoes. Overall, I feel like it kinda embodies the more laid-back me that likes to dress comfortably. Not to mention that you gotta love Domo! :)

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

evelluchia

evelluchia

hehe XD that sounds fun and comfortable and well cute ^-^

ok im guilty ive got a "Domo loves Waffles!" tee too hehe XD

??????
Signature

HeiwajimaTrafalgar-Kun

HeiwajimaTrafalgar-Kun

Collected Blind

I hope this isn't a girls-clothing only thread o.0
But if I had to choose something... I like fancier clothing, so I'd wear a suit, a tuxedo, maybe a bartender outfit....
Anything with a tie, so I guess 70% of japanese school uniforms.

落ちるようにしゃがみこんだ。

You will only bend as if you were falling.

skynight

skynight

Big Sis

I am more a girl girl/ town boy, So I love to wear tight blue jeans and cute sexy t-shirt like my princess shirt, with * Blush* I love flats (Or My blue Wedges)
:)

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

boys and girls are both welcome ^-^

??????
Signature

pheonix1992

pheonix1992

F@yt Lein@rk

I like to wear hooded-jacket...

"Taking things to another stage"

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

well, any outfit will do s long as it's comfy and easy to move in~

;)) but still,

bubble and cocktail dresses...

loose t-shirts w/ short shorts...

and some pants paired w/ a tee~

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

PinkRoseLacus

PinkRoseLacus

mugi-chan~ =)

I love shorts and those cute colored tees with nice statement lines! :) Oh and those lovely floral sundresses too!

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I'm mostly plain, so the only fancy thing I add to my normal outfit (Which consists of a t-shirt and jeans) is a light button-up short-sleeved shirt with Hawaiian flowers on it that I just wear over my t-shirt and leave it unbuttoned x3

Plus flip-flops because I like to be barefoot :3

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Masakado

Masakado

* Warrior of Light *

well I like to dress *China, Japan and Korea*clothes its so pretty ^-^

*"*Money is Not Everything in The World*"*
Signature

Lolita dresses. They're so cute!
I don't have a single one and probably I wouldn't have the guts to use them outdoors (I live at a very traditional place, people are not used to see different ways to dress) but still Lolita dress are really pretty.

"BE DIFFERENT, BE YOURSELF
love yourself, kiss a stranger, touch the fire, look at the sunset, feel the wind, taste a tear, enjoy life..."

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

i love wearing shalwar kamiz cauz it nice and comfortable and it covers up well, and wearing an abaya or a head scarf and dupatta on top makes it even better for me to cover up. i like my traditional wear.

leonskxxx

leonskxxx

Everything is connected..

In black! XD. Black shirts, black pants, black shoes obviously ^-^ It is usually so

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

Quote by simply-5th-heirloomwell, any outfit will do s long as it's comfy and easy to move in~

;)) but still,

bubble and cocktail dresses...

loose t-shirts w/ short shorts...

and some pants paired w/ a tee~

cocktail dresses are cute ^-^

Quote by PinkRoseLacusI love shorts and those cute colored tees with nice statement lines! :) Oh and those lovely floral sundresses too!

i love sun dresses too there very nice ^-^ and come in so many pretty colors and designs

Quote by ilufaLolita dresses. They're so cute!
I don't have a single one and probably I wouldn't have the guts to use them outdoors (I live at a very traditional place, people are not used to see different ways to dress) but still Lolita dress are really pretty.

i agree with you they are very cute ^-^ i dont mind wearing them outside eather just as long as there not too fancy (then people would call me strange hehe XD)

everyone seems to have such an interistinf style ^-^ its pretty cool to here about them all ^-^

??????
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

let's see other than my ears that I wear every single time I go out, either kitty or bunny ears, but I have been wearing this one red shirt more and more here as of late. I'm going through another red phase so it's either this Japanese red shirt with a samurai and honor and kanji on it or I'm torn between this bright purple with wolves or bright pink with wolves. sadly I want to wear my halloween shirt but I personally find that too stretchy as well as my other favorite fall/winter shirts. I have a favorite outfit for every season, not certain if others do though :/

BuBbLeS!

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

thats interisting ^-^

??????
Signature

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

any polo shirts + jeans... coz it's faster to move....

Signature Image

HeiwajimaTrafalgar-Kun

HeiwajimaTrafalgar-Kun

Collected Blind

Quote by ilufaLolita dresses. They're so cute!

I would wear Gothic Lolita if somebody gave me an outfit, And I don't care if people call me Okama, or pedo-pushing freak! or a maid, because they can and will be confused XD.

落ちるようにしゃがみこんだ。

You will only bend as if you were falling.

PinkRoseLacus

PinkRoseLacus

mugi-chan~ =)

@evel: I know right! I always can't seem to make up my mind when I buy sundresses cuz the patterns all look so nice so I have a hard time picking w/c one to buy since it's impossible to purchase everything that's there! =))

when im not at work i usually wear guy-ish clothes cuz im a tomboy....loose shorts nd a loose shirts cuz theyre comfy

when i go to work i usually were some black converse, black pants (or dark blue), nd a white shirt cuz my sis wont let me go in all black
the reason why i were this nd not my comfortable clothes is because my sis wants to make me more "girly" =.=(like thatl ever work lol xD)

Signature

Ranerek77

Ranerek77

Kickin Reason to the Curb

depending on weather when its cold its black jeans black shoes and black leather jacket, when its warm its usually just shorts and im shirtless unless im going to the store or someones house

I will Beg and steal and borrow to keep you safe your whole life.

evelluchia

evelluchia

Quote by PinkRoseLacus@evel: I know right! I always can't seem to make up my mind when I buy sundresses cuz the patterns all look so nice so I have a hard time picking w/c one to buy since it's impossible to purchase everything that's there! =))

i find the same thing though i do try to get them to put one of the ones i like away for me till later so i can go get it (sun dresses are so nice in the summer ^-^)

Quote by yaminarawhen im not at work i usually wear guy-ish clothes cuz im a tomboy....loose shorts nd a loose shirts cuz theyre comfy

when i go to work i usually were some black converse, black pants (or dark blue), nd a white shirt cuz my sis wont let me go in all black
the reason why i were this nd not my comfortable clothes is because my sis wants to make me more "girly" =.=(like thatl ever work lol xD)

im a tom boy too but i do like to look girly XD (its because my parents would never let me wear boys clothing so girly cloths grew on me hehe XD) other then that i really dont bother with the girly things in life though ive been dragged by my friends on girly outings (manicures and pedicures they worry about their nails too much oh well its ok every now and then i guess)

??????
Signature

looker

looker

living of experiences

i like wearing my t-shirt in with there is homer simpson lain down in a sofa and two words, being "conserve energy" and shorts.

Cheers

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.