Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Having problems uploading a vector. - Minitokyo

Having problems uploading a vector.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hello there! I've been trying to upload a vector of mine since yesterday. I looked around at other vectors and made sure to read the policy and I don't believe there is anything wrong with it but I might be wrong. When I try to upload I get a message saying the file is too large.

I've uploaded in my dropbox so you guys can see the file.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30401436/Masatovectorpng.jpg

Thanks for any help!

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

I hope this doesn't come across like mean or something but the message is pretty self explanatory. Try making it a smaller resolution like 3500x3500 px and then upload it. Though I admit it's weird 'cause the limit is like 15 mb. And your vector is only 2,6 mb.
So yeah, I say upload it in a smaller resolution and then update the file with the original size and let's see what happens.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

No, it doesn't sound mean at all. I just didn't understand because it didn't seem to exceed the limit but I will try again after resizing and let you know. Thanks so much for your reply, I appreciate it. :)

merged: 08-02-2011 ~ 02:24am

Quote by FranI hope this doesn't come across like mean or something but the message is pretty self explanatory. Try making it a smaller resolution like 3500x3500 px and then upload it. Though I admit it's weird 'cause the limit is like 15 mb. And your vector is only 2,6 mb.
So yeah, I say upload it in a smaller resolution and then update the file with the original size and let's see what happens.

Ok, I got it too work, I had to bring it down too 3000x3000 for it to upload. Thanks again! :)

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

oh, so it was indeed the size. Did you try updating it?

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.