Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Error when immediately going to Post Options in a forum thread - Minitokyo

Error when immediately going to Post Options in a forum thread

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

When I go to a forum thread (none specifically), and without entering anything into the Comment section click the "Post Options" button, you get an error that (obviously) says the following:

===================
The following errors occured:

body: Post too short, the current minimum character count is 10.
===================

When I do this on a ie. wallpaper page and press the same button, you get a msgbox saying "Minimum amount of characters is 25."

One would expect almost the same function being used here though...

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

I'd think you would say more about any page wallpaper-related with more than just 10 words though.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

It's not about the number of characters you need to make a post. It's the very fact that an error shows when you obviously haven't even started typing.

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

It's a reminder for people that still type under 10-25 words when they go to the options menu. The reminder is there so everyone knows that even though you're not typing underneath all the posts above you and that you're in an options tab.. 10-25 words is still required.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

If it's a reminder, it should say so. However it clearly says that which I've mentioned in my first post on this thread.

Eventhough it's not usual that someone presses the Post Options button before writing anything down there, you do agree that this is a bug, right?

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

This is a known bug but has not been fixed so far :p

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Not everything has to be said, and yes I agree it's a bug.

[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

im sure that our staff is working on getting this issue resolved ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

You haven't seen Sheqel's answer, now how you?

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

Quote by GamefishYou haven't seen Sheqel's answer, now how you?

actually i have this issue is a known issue and sheqel and the others are working on this issue to try and get it resolved it just takes time

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.