Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Thoughts on Shoes - Minitokyo

Your Thoughts on Shoes

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

thats your thoughts on shoes?
do you like them?
whats your favorites?
do you not like them?
how well do you care for them?
how long do you get out of your shoes?

well i guess my point is what things about shoes do you like or dislike and do you take care of them or not?

this also goes for all footwear

im a girl with a shoe obsession hehe XD though im not one that has a load of shoes that ill never have time to wear all of them but i do care for my footwear by keeping them clean and looking there best and i love patent leather footwear ^-^

sorry if this sounds like a strange subject

(this is also open to guys as well)

please follow minitokyo policy with your posting

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

skynight

skynight

Big Sis

I like high heels and flats, But I can't wear high heels so well because of my ankle so I wear cute flats all the time they go with anything I like to wear and they cute with the bow on top. :)

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

flats are really cute ^-^ though i dont have many pairs i only have a cute red pair with ribbins you tie up and around your leg (you rap the ribbins around your leg a few times then tie them just below your knee) i love them there so adorable hehe XD though im mostly a heels girl because im short and well i baby my shoes i hate getting scuffs or scratches on them

??????
Signature

skynight

skynight

Big Sis

I used to have a pair of flat heart shoes like that but I grow out of them.
And I would love to buy a pair of shoes like that but here we don't have them much.
I'm height is 5'5 so I am teller then my and she in a wheel chair.

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

lucally here in japan theres so many cute shoes (i have small feet so girls shoes for older girls fit me hehe XD) i stand at 4 feet 11 inches (or thats what i converted my hight to hehe XD here in japan we use the metric system)

i want to get another pair like the ones i have because there just so darn adorable i love them plus there really comfortable and well my typicle patent leather finish i have to say there one of my very favorite pairs of shoes ^-^ im planning on getting them in other colors too ^-^ thank god they still make them

im a small girl but its something that allows me to find the most adorable things ^-^ i can look like a child if i wanted too hehe XD (its really funny i can get away with wearing lolita outfits because i can be mistooken for a yunger girl (14 years old) it can be fun but its a duble edge sword it can be a hinderence too

??????
Signature

skynight

skynight

Big Sis

OH COOL! I like theses kind of outfits but my mom won't let me wear thing that show to much of my body.
So I wear jeans and a few dresses and shorts. :)

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

i see ^-^ lolita dresses dont really show your body really but it depends on what kind you have i like them because there cute and my ribbin flats go with them hehe XD

??????
Signature

TiffYG2133

TiffYG2133

• WINNER •

OMG I ♥♥♥ shoes!
For me the funkier the better, I like the crazy & wild patterns
Love heels but HATE those peep toe shoes!

Signature

skynight

skynight

Big Sis

Cool. :) Nice

Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Wow, Luchia-san's short x3
That's cute ^^

For me, I guess shoes are much more practical. I don't think I've ever worn anything outside of flip flops when it's hot, and tennis shoes for everything else XD

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

This is a girl topic leaf, you're a gu--.. No wait..
On topic: I have 3 types of shoes btw.. 1 is for important dinners or whichever it is.. 1 is for all-purpose going out and the last is called fluffy slippers.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

I'd be lying if I said that I didn't run over to YouTube to listen to 'Shoes' by Kelly when I read the thread title.

My pair of black Converses are my favorite, but overall, I'm not too crazy about shoes. I just need something nice looking, yet comfortable to take me from point A to point B. Though, there are those rare occasions where I see a really good pair, and loathe not purchasing them.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Lol. I have a pair of black tennis shoes that are very comfortable so those would have to be my favorite. I agree with Solenm I don't get too crazy about shoes myself. I like for my shoes to look good, and be comfortable.

evelluchia

evelluchia

it sounds like everyone has their prefrence

Quote by darthasThis is a girl topic leaf, you're a gu--.. No wait..
On topic: I have 3 types of shoes btw.. 1 is for important dinners or whichever it is.. 1 is for all-purpose going out and the last is called fluffy slippers.

actually this topic is open to guys too there are guys out there who like shoes as well ^-^

Quote by TiffYG2133OMG I ♥♥♥ shoes!
For me the funkier the better, I like the crazy & wild patterns
Love heels but HATE those peep toe shoes!

i really hate peep toe shoes too i just never like them much its almost like they cant deside between an sandle and a shoe hehe XD

Quote by LeafsapphireWow, Luchia-san's short x3
That's cute ^^

For me, I guess shoes are much more practical. I don't think I've ever worn anything outside of flip flops when it's hot, and tennis shoes for everything else XD

*blush* im just a little girl hehe XD though it has its advantages ^-^ and disadvantages T-T

??????
Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Women need to be short, being tall defeats the purpose of high heels.. but that probably also means you can't ride the rollercoaster.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

i can ride the roller coasters if i show my ID but im just below the hight restriction for some T^T im just a little girl in a big world hehe XD thats why i love heels so much plus theres many cute tryles to choose from but i also love the humble and symple mary jane shoe its very simple and yet so adorable ^-^ im not one for alot of frills or dressy accents when it comes to shoes and boots ^-^

??????
Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

I'll never understand the fascination of shoes, most girls keep it in their houses like it's a trophy.. why do you need so many? Variety doesn't count btw.

[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I think high heels look really pretty, but they look uncomfortable o.o

Are they just for making women seem taller?

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

evelluchia

evelluchia

actually thats a good question i dont have many pairs of shoes 2 pairs of heels (shoes) 1 pair of heels (boots) 2 pairs of flats (one is the pair i discribed above and the other is a basic pair of black mary janes) and one pair of sneekers and one pair of flat foot boots though i love them all its a bit many in my opinion but im still amased at the girls who have 200 and 300 or even 1000 pairs of shoes theyll never wear them all i do get the opportunity to wear my footwear i never mentiond my work boots and well my shoes and boots for work (they are different they are needed for a reason they are part of a uniform) i also have a pair of flats sandles (i hate fipflops they feel funny on my feet) and high heel sandles

so in total for non work related things i have 9 pairs of different shoes, sandles, and boots im not bothering on any more till one of these pairs basically is worn out and no good

my work related footware is a total of 3 pairs one steel toe pair of boots one reguler police boots and a pair of dress shoes ordinary black high heel pumps for formal occasions related to work

i know it makes me sound like a bit of a shoe freek but i never go over the number 12 for pairs of shoes and boots or even sandles

@leaf to be honist heels are not too bad if you get the proper size and use the appropreate insoles for the shoes or boots but some are fine the way they are but others are merder on the feet (stalettos are what i find hardist on my ancles)

??????
Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Ohhh... Wow :o

I prefer being barefoot most of the time, though x3

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

I prefer the comfortable ones in which I can walk, jog or run. I have one pair of heels that are reserved for 'special occasions' that I usually hate and the rest are various kinds of sneakers. Basically, I need them to walk in something. Having tons of them never interested me. Having tons of books...now that's a different story. XD

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

im the same i never wanted to have alot of shoes but anime and manga and books and movies are very much different ^-^

??????
Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Who needs shoes when you've got PAWS! =^.^=

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

^-^ paws are cute too ^-^ i have kitty paw slippers and also matching paw gloves too (art of my neko cosplay outfit that i love wearing hehe XD its fun)

??????
Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.