Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Thoughts on Shoes - Minitokyo

Your Thoughts on Shoes

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

man my paws needs covering at times too ! I got a limited supply, too many and I'll be overwhelmed and not know which shoes to wear :( all of mine are cute ;) but I got maybe 8 pairs total, some are seasonal so I can't wear those in the summer, I don't like wearing boots in the summer anyways :P and my work shoes are work only ! it'd be insulting to my feet to wear those things out in public, most of mine are summer style shoes since it's warm here for a "long" time.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Oh, I just remembered that I have two "fancy" pairs of shoes :o

The fact that I forgot about them until now tells you how often I wear them x3

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

hehe XD most of my footwear is summer or snowless related due to the fact we dont get alot of snow here so theres no need to have alot of winter footwear

i wear all my shoes alot but i mainly stay with my heels due to the fact i like them though i love my ribbin tie flats (there my favorite shoes because there so cute im in serch for another pair because mine are getting to the end of their life though i have a big girl teddy that could wear them after i give them a good cleaning hehe XD (i dont like giving up my favorite pairs of shoes i have a teddy wearing my favorite shoes when i was little they were little red maryjanes with a sunflower buckle for the strap and they were shiny too i adored them so much i had to keep them)

i wonder did anyone here have a pair of shoes the never wanted to part with?

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I have that often where I am so adapted to shoes that I can't bring myself to get rid of them, I got some suede boots that are too big now but I love them too much to get rid of them. it took me forever to get rid of the boots I had, because they were too big and get a smaller size :( thank goodness for my sandals to have Velcro so I can make them fit still :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

hehe XD when i was little and my parents were going to throw away my sunflower buckle red patent maryjanes i cried alot i loved them so much so my mother desided to get a teddy cat that would could wear them i though they got rid of my shoes but when my birthday came around there they were on an adorable pink and white teddy cat in a pretty little red dress i still have it ^-^ and ill never part with it first it was a gift from my parents that are passed now and second its just way too cute i named it sakura because it was the same color as the beutiful sakura blossoms ^-^ my mom was seamstress at a little clothing repair shop in fukushima and she made the teddy cat for me ^-^ and now if i miss my parents i just give her a hug

??????
Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

CROCS FTW !

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

I have a pair of walking shoes and a pair of these exercise shoes...or something. They have these cushions on the bottom that make you sorta have to balance a bit. It's pretty cool actually. XD

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

evelluchia

evelluchia

they sound pretty cool ^-^

??????
Signature

Chuck Taylors ftw!~ I'm a simple girl who likes simple things. I like Converses a lot. :)

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

they are simple but yet look cool ^-^

??????
Signature

Quote by evelluchiathey are simple but yet look cool ^-^

Yuppie! xD

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Da-Sarg

Da-Sarg

the minitokyo sargent

well all i can sa is DC shoes the best darn sneeks youll ever get vans arent bad eather i only got a pair of DCs and a pair of boots for work thats all haha XD not much of a shoe fanatic

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

hehe you really love those DCs dont you hehe XD

??????
Signature

most of the shoes i wear are converse, vans, or airwalk
i have some flip flops which i dont realy use

im not really crazy about shoes so i dont have a huge collection but i do try to take care of the shoes i have its just... =.= sometimes i completely forget i have new shoes on nd do somethin to mess em up like playing soccer or jumping in a puddle
Dx im just like a lil kid lol

oh yeah the only time i actually freaked over a some shoes was when i was with my mom at a shoe store nd i saw these pair of nikes that were black ,white ,nd a really shiny ,pretty green....when i saw them i was like O.O "mom i want these shoes" she looked to her right saw me over at the next isle nd got mad saying something about not being a normal girl nd getting a pair of pretty sandals..we went back home nd i asked my dad if he would get em for me he said yes but i had to him back (nd i did) so the next day after i got back from school i cleaned them a bit nd asked my mom if she like them xp she got so pissed lol but it was totally worth it XD

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

sounds like a nice solection of shoes to me ^-^

even my old shoes i take care of them i keep them as clean as i can and try and keep them scratch, mark, scuff, etc. free

i resently had an old pair that the people at the shoe store thought were fairly new hehe XD i think i absess over the apperence of my shoes hehe i hate dirt on them i like keeping them looking like i just took them out of their box (minor creasing is inevitable due to use)

??????
Signature

lmfao i dont care if dirt gets on them cuz itll happen over time any way XD

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

i usually have shoes that re easy to clean anyways ^-^ so its easy to keep them nice and pretty ^-^

??????
Signature

Da-Sarg

Da-Sarg

the minitokyo sargent

thats because you have patent leather all the time

i just get shes and wear em till they give out then its on to the next i just dont buckle down the backs of em or go around beaten em up and putten stuff on em i wear them as they are the only thing replaced usually over time is laces other then that nothing changes

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

i know though you do care for your shoes you dont beat them up so they last you longer

i like patent leather its pretty

??????
Signature

Da-Sarg

Da-Sarg

the minitokyo sargent

well i sappose you can say that shoes arent very cheep these days you know

on you maybe ide rather see it on a girl anyways

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

i dont see it being worn by guys really only for spetial occasions

??????
Signature

Da-Sarg

Da-Sarg

the minitokyo sargent

you know your rite is there many shoes for guys with patent leather on em?

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

i dont know does anyone know?

??????
Signature

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

I'm a guy. I have one pair of shoes. When, and only when, they break I buy another pair.

I don't know what patent leather is ^_^;

I do sort of understand some girls' fascination with shoes though =3

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.