Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Thoughts on Shoes - Minitokyo

Your Thoughts on Shoes

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

patent leather is that really shiney material you see on shoes, and on some clothing but mostly on shoes i know of

i love nice shoes but i dont understand why i love them i just love them ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Nessbad94

Nessbad94

inspire and be inspired

Shoes are my headache((( I have a quite large size, so it's hard for me to get them((. But my definite favs are sneakers))
I also have a pair of winter boots, 2 pairs of sandals and uncountable amount of wore sneakers, lol.
I'd like to try high heeled shoes, but I'm a bit afraid.))I just see like my sister wears them - I think she's born in them,lol))
I try to care for them well, cause them cost a pretty penny in my country. But in general, I like shoes, just wish I could get ones i like!

Signature
	Image :.Support:. |angelanddemon-uraboku|s20-signaturestudio

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

ive got an abnormally small size so girls shoes (in there larger sizes) often fit me too but its not easy to find womans shoes that fit me because of my small shoe size

i very often wear heels because im short (im often mistaken for a 13 or 14 year old girl mecause of how small i am) though it does allowme to have a bit more fun with cute cloths hehe XD

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

looker

looker

living of experiences

i like those kinds of shoes that look casual and confortable of course, something like this http://www.adidas-adicolor.com/images/adidas-adicolor-black/adidas-adicolor-black-16.jpg

Cheers

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.