Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problem showing accentuation and apostrophes - Minitokyo

Problem showing accentuation and apostrophes

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

There are some pages that are not displaying correcty. I mean when I try to open them I only can read until there were an apostrophe or a word with an accent.
I dont now if that is happening only to me. The pages were fine until last week.

Eg:
- Les Miserables series page. I only can read on the title Les Mis
- A topic I opened last week at General Anime & Manga Talk. I only can read the first phrase now.
- Other thread on the same forum. I was pretty sure the title was - Ive seen that before - but I only can read the first I

Other thing: On my notes menu (top right conner) it always appear two more notes than the number os notifications I actually have. If it shows that I have 5 notes, when I open it, I only see 3. This is also recent, I believe it only started this week too.

Sorry for bothering you with this and thanks for the help!

"BE DIFFERENT, BE YOURSELF
love yourself, kiss a stranger, touch the fire, look at the sunset, feel the wind, taste a tear, enjoy life..."

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

the notes thing is a commin issue i usually read the guest book ones and when im finished with all my notes i click the button purge all that usually solves the issue for me it usually happens when i get alot of notes

as for the accent and puntuation issue does your web browser still have the language pack for english i sonetime have to get the language pack for my browser agane or minitokyo usually doesent work rite for me though i never have an issue with windows 7

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Sheqel is aware of this issue as I have told him yesterday, will poke him to check if there's any solution.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

When I checked my watchlist and noticed that for 10 of my shows either the whole or half of the comment was gone or all of it would be gone expect for maybe the first word or so and I didn't delete/erase them. Also in my latest thread a letter in the title for the name has disappeared.

evelluchia

evelluchia

fran mentioned about the staff working on the issue ive been getting simaler issues with my PMs as well best of luck to our staff ^-^

??????
Signature

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Yes, best of luck with fixing the issues indeed.^^

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Oh, regarding the notes thing, have hit the purge button? It normally fixes the problem

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

evelluchia

evelluchia

oh thanks ^-^ fran ^-^ ill give it a try next time

??????
Signature

Quote by evelluchiathe notes thing is a commin issue i click the button purge all that usually solves the issue for me it usually happens when i get alot of notes

Quote by FranOh, regarding the notes thing, have hit the purge button? It normally fixes the problem

I did it now. Problem solved.. Thanks for the tip!

"BE DIFFERENT, BE YOURSELF
love yourself, kiss a stranger, touch the fire, look at the sunset, feel the wind, taste a tear, enjoy life..."

evelluchia

evelluchia

your most welcome ^-^

??????
Signature

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

The tags should be fixed too

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.