Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Watchlist Comments - Minitokyo

Watchlist Comments

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

When I logged in this morning, I checked my watchlist and noticed that for 10 of my shows either the whole or half of the comment was gone or all of it would be gone expect for maybe the first word or so and I didn't delete/erase them. Also in my latest thread a letter in the title for the name has disappeared.

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

this missing part of text seems to be a rising issue ive had a simaler issue but when i went in to view the comments they were all there its strange why this going on

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

When I went in to view the comments seperately, whatever was missing was still not there. The same is wrong with my Deadman Wonderland thread, the last letter in the name of the character I was discussing is now gone. It's very strange.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

As Luchia mentioned, this is a very recent issue probably triggered by a server move. I already said in my previous post, Sheqel is aware of this already.
http://forum.minitokyo.net/t71295

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.