Is this pixiv?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

skynight

skynight

Big Sis

Cancel

I have this scan and I would like to upload it here I looked around to see if it was pixiv I didn't find anything on it.
But I want to know can I stay upload this scan?.
http://www.zerochan.net/701793
And my username on Zerochan is misty.

merged: 08-04-2011 ~ 07:42am
Can I upload to this (Tiny Dungeon?)

Signature

Masakado

Masakado

* Warrior of Light *

Cancel

well Skynight I don't know if it was Pixiv or not because I can't see your scans its Unavailable so no one will know that !
sorry try to fix it so every one will see it ^-^ ok

*"*Money is Not Everything in The World*"*
Signature

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Cancel

Quote by Masakadowell Skynight I don't know if it was Pixiv or not because I can't see your scans its Unavailable so no one will know that !
sorry try to fix it so every one will see it ^-^ ok

^ Actually, this means that you have the ecchi filter enabled on Zerochan, because I'm able to see it just fine after removing mine.

As for the question at hand; I am unable to find the source, - however, this would still be rejected in the gallery because it's too ecchi for MT's policy (the top half of her is completely visible).

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Masakado

Masakado

* Warrior of Light *

Cancel

hhhhhhmmmmmmm I see thats why I can't see it !

merged: 08-04-2011 ~ 12:31pm
Now I can see it hhmmmmmmmmm yes I agree with SolenmSerpent the top half of her is completely visible if you upload it they might remove you from MT be careful with that kind of scans .

*"*Money is Not Everything in The World*"*
Signature

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Cancel

Semi-visible nipples....yeah, that's a bit too explicit and too ecchi. Try picking a more....'covered' scan if you want to do ecchi.

Signature

skynight

skynight

Big Sis

Cancel

Can I upload this? http://yusa.imouto.org/sample/ba5cc88cef9eee608eec3b3c72666fd4/moe%20188895%20sample.jpg
I looked I didn't see it was a pixiv.

Signature

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

Cancel

Quote by skynightCan I upload this? http://yusa.imouto.org/sample/ba5cc88cef9eee608eec3b3c72666fd4/moe%20188895%20sample.jpg
I looked I didn't see it was a pixiv.

No, it's from Pixiv as well: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=20834213

Here's a couple of sites to help you check if something is Pixiv artwork:

SauceNAO and IQDB - as an added convenience, SauceNAO has a Firefox & Google Chrome Add-On that allows you to right click on any image, and search instantly.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

skynight

skynight

Big Sis

Cancel

Oh Cool ! Thank you so much.
I use only google chrome.
And I guess that means the scan will ne deleted.

Signature

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

Cancel

Quote by skynightOh Cool ! Thank you so much.
I use only google chrome.
And I guess that means the scan will ne deleted.

You're welcome; the Add-On also includes TinyPic, but it's the least efficient tool for finding Pixiv artwork- I usually use it as a last resort.

However, as a bit of advice, if you're uncertain if something is from Pixiv or fanart/unofficial artwork, save yourself the trouble and don't submit it. You should have waited for an answer here before adding it to the gallery, then you wouldn't have to worry about it being deleted and facing repercussions. Please, be careful in the future.

skynight

skynight

Big Sis

Cancel

Yes.
Okay.

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Cancel

Since the original topic question has been answered, this thread will be closed.

Signature Image

• Aug 05, 2011

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.