Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ~LOOKING FOR FANDUBBERS!~ - Minitokyo

~LOOKING FOR FANDUBBERS!~

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

~LOOKING FOR FANDUBBERS!~ Do you have a microphone? Have you ever wanted to dubbed oneof your favorite Anime Characters in English? Do you have the time to work on a Fandub Video using Screenshots or Scenes from the actual Anime? ((( If you answered YES to ALL of the above - then please post a simple 'I'll join!' or whatever in the Comment section of this))) Because im going to be creating a 3rd Group on Facebook and the people in that Group WILL be the members of my Fandubbing team! :D

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

You should just fit everything into 1 thread.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Not too sure why two threads were created, but since you've already got an existing one, then this one shall be closed.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.