Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Data loss (views, downloads and favourites' count) - Minitokyo

Data loss (views, downloads and favourites' count)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Pellissier

Scanner

I noticed that for several images I uploaded a reset happened, for both favourites, views and downloads. So for example the following images had varying numbers of favs from 6-7 to 14-15, and now are all set to zero (along with views and downloads that also got a reset). Affected images:

Irotoridori no Sekai - Lovely smile

Irotoridori no Sekai - Smile and upskirt

Irotoridori no Sekai - I can shoot them all even blindfolded!

Irotoridori no Sekai - Red moon of tears

Irotoridori no Sekai - Mio has fallen asleep

Irotoridori no Sekai - Sunset at the seaside

Irotoridori no Sekai - You're enjoying the view, aren't you?!

Irotoridori no Sekai - Happiness is a bright smile

Irotoridori no Sekai - Casting a spell

Irotoridori no Sekai - Brand new school uniform

Irotoridori no Sekai - Come to my rescue

Irotoridori no Sekai - Going to school

Irotoridori no Sekai - Barely safe!

Irotoridori no Sekai - Walking on a thin line

Irotoridori no Sekai - Unconsciousness

Other items in the gallery (by other members) posted more or less in the same time of the above, may be affected as well.

I also noticed scans where the favourites count is incorrect. For example this pic (which was affected by the reset)

Irotoridori no Sekai - The castle is crumbled

has 1 favourite in the fav count, but if you see the list below, there are 16.

Same for this, where the count shows 2 but the list shows 15 (also affected by the reset):

Irotoridori no Sekai - Very awkward moments

Lastly, I've noticed images not affected by the reset (which means they didn't lose the views' or downloads' count) but where the favourites and comment's count is incorrect. Other pics by other members may be affected by this as well. I'll mention three examples, but I've seen many more pics with incorrect data. Examples:

This scan shows 1 comment and 28 favourites, but in truth there are 2 comments and 38 favourites, according to what can be seen below the image:

Mayo Chiki - Konoe & Kanade

This pic shows 17 favourites, but if you check the list below, you'll see 23 names.

Irotoridori no Sekai - Look at my castle!

Same, here, the pic shows 12, but there are 15 names below.

Irotoridori no Sekai - Mio at the beach in the sunset

Basically, a data loss of some sort happened, and many submitted pictures were affected in a way or another.

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

There's been a bug going around MT lately. Sheqel has been notified already and his working on it. Wait a bit longer and MT should be back to normal soon. :D

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

like aiira mentioned the minitokyo staff are currently wrking on resolving this issue its been happen for a little while now ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

The favorite counters have been restored. view and download counter have unfortunately lost 2 days of tracking.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.