Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite RPG Game - Minitokyo

Favorite RPG Game

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Dancerinthedark

Dancerinthedark

Queen of Darkness

For all RPG fan!tell me your favorite RPG game(pc2,pc3.XBOX 360,wii,psp........)^^
mine is:
Shadow hearts 3(pc2)
Final fantasy 12 and 13(pc2,pc3)
Eternal sonata(XBOX 360)
tales of the abbeys(pc2)
end of Eternity(pc3)
and more....

Pass the Heart To All the Friends You care AboutSignature Image

Obie1

Obie1

The one with just enough fingers

Favorite RPG game? Wow...that's a tricky one,so many to choose from T_T I guess I'll go old-school and say Elder Scrolls Oblivion,I'm still playing it to this very day :P And Final Fantasy X and XII was pretty good too for me.A game I can play for for 200+ hours is a game well baught :D

There are two theories to arguing with woman,and neither of them work.

Persona 2, 3 and 4, Final Fantasy 7, X,12, Star Ocean.
I put so much hour into these game.

I'm gonna play devil's advocate and name a game a lot of people love to hate. It's not my absolute favorite, but Star Ocean: Til the End of Time is pretty up there. It has problems, but it has what counts in any game: Fun factor.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

I have to say I love the Star Ocean series. All of it. I also like Infinite Undiscovery and almost every other Tri-Ace game, because while they often are so-so for story they tend to have incredibly fun game-play.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Dancerinthedark

Dancerinthedark

Queen of Darkness

I forgot about Star ocean,phantasy star,Persona 3 and Infinite Undiscovery^-^

Pass the Heart To All the Friends You care AboutSignature Image

leonskxxx

leonskxxx

Everything is connected..

Hiya!.. Wel Final Fantasy VI, X, X-2, Persona 3, Wild Arms 5, Kingdom Hearts, Valkirie Profile 2: Silmeria , Tales os Phantasia, Chrono trigger!.. Well I really like it s classic, have very good stories ^-^

Signature

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

Dragon Age Origins and Final Fantasy Tactics are probably the best. ever. *high five*

Other notable games though are FF VII, Star Ocean 2nd Evolution, Elder Scrolls III and Mass Effect 2. =3

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.