Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Creating new tags? - Minitokyo

Creating new tags?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

bafyte

bafyte

aihara.chan

Hey, so I was thinking since I don't know about this, but I wanted to know, if for example you have a scan or image or something like that, that you want to upload and on Minitokyo the scans mangaka or series is not listed, is it possible to create a new tag for that series, mangaka, etc? :S

aihara.chan

we might be apart but i want you to know, you will always be with me wherever i go :)
Signature

You can add any tag you want to scans or wallpapers. If it still doesn't exist they are created by default as a Theme tag.
After, you can post a link on Tag Administration Threat and ask to change the tag type. Remember to follow their rules when posting there.
Also remember that Mangaka stands for the illustrator of the series rather than the writer of it.
Hope it helps...

"BE DIFFERENT, BE YOURSELF
love yourself, kiss a stranger, touch the fire, look at the sunset, feel the wind, taste a tear, enjoy life..."

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Lol yeah, what you're suggesting is exactly how the tag system works.
Ilufa covered all the points so this thread is now closed.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.