Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My 3rd try got deleted too - Minitokyo

My 3rd try got deleted too

Tagged under K-On!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

aurorawitch

aurorawitch

Lack of inspiration

Not so recently, I had made a wallpaper about a serie named K-On!, and it got deleted. I received a message about low effort and then I started a new tread in Sandbox forum. If you want to look at it, it's here.

After many changes I submitted my last version of my wallpaper and it got deleted too. I received the same message but at the end there was a note from admin: "Background is too overfiltered."

My wallpaper's last version is here (Please look at the widescreen one.)

I didn't understand what to do. If you answer, I'd be glad.

Epic fail :DSignature Image

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

My guess is that, besides it being slightly overfiltered, it's still overcrowded with too many elements; the wall just still looks too busy to me. ^^;

I'd leave those big orange circles behind them and the notes maybe. Some smaller circles here and there but in a reduced number than what you have now. And I'd get rid of those diagonal lines and other elements like arrows and those striped circles on the right. For starters. Then we can see what we can do from there. I know how frustrating it can get but keep it up still!

Signature

At least, you don 't give up (because I did with on of my wallpapers XD) !
Uhm... I think you should clean the BG. (follow Alenas advices) Again, I know. And, maybe it's just me but, on that version, the colors looks a bit aggressive to me^^; Make it bit less so orange, or an orange more pastel, I guess. I am talking especially of the characters...

I'm ready to bingo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.