Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 You know yours addicted to Minitokyo when... - Minitokyo

You know yours addicted to Minitokyo when...

page 1 of 1 16 total items

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

You get on Minitokyo at 10 at night an look out the window and see its light outside again, Throw on your PT uniform and go to PT and fall asleep in formation busting your face on the assphalt.

Ya it happened. I got a counseling statement.

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

you set MT as your home in IE, Mozilla, Opera and Netscape. ^_^'

*runs away*

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

- You've just finished an exam and getting curious of how much +fav will the teacher give you...
- You're watching a documentary show, currently broadcasting a footage of a mummy from egypt, and suddenly you say "Hey, that's my beloved mod on the tv!!" (ahahaha... ^_^' might get a moment before you know what I mean)
- You said to your friends that you're an otaku, when they ask you to prove it, you said "I'm lv.100 in Minitokyo"
- You played a cool new console / PC game, and then you tought "Damn, I MUST wall this game's characters"

p.s. : ...sorry for my bad English >_< ...

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

You run out of HDD space, and run the find lare folder thgingy. You find that other than your anime (300Gb) your avatars/scans/wall folder takes up 1 3rd of your tetinary Hdd (15Gb)

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

You make a thread in Minitokyo about being addicted to Minitokyo itself.

Signature

-When you check MT for new notifications XD
-When you spend hours on a wall so you can submit it to MT
-You go on MT and figure out you got a C on your physics test.

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

there's a similar thread right here http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/858/ >_>

toonleap

toonleap

Just a Waller

--You change wallpapers every single day with the wallies you download at MT
--You make wallpapers with such a pain in the butt every day just to upload them here
--You are playing a game and reach level 40 something and you think...yeah, just like in MT
--You check every single minute this website just to see if someone made a comment or fave something you post
--You visit this site every time you are in front of a computer, in the office, at home, and worst of all, if you dont even have internet, you visit your temp file and look for MT
--Every time theres a new series out there, you visit MT to look for the latest pic on that, look for reviews on that and talk about that

^_^'

Signature
Visit my Gallery, make a comment, fav it if you like it and best of all, Download it! Enjoy!
Unete a Hispanime Other groups I joined: Anime Club, MT Singles Club, ::Simple-ism::,
::Mai-Hime-fans::

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

When you absolutely, positively, have no life.

Hm? Anyone?

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

When you find yourself using all your monitors to browse Minitokyo!
-Monitor 1 to submit, and check notifications
-Monitor 2 to search the gally and make sure you arent submitting something already there
-Monitor 3 for adobe Photoshop
-Monitor 4 for scanning app

Yeah i have 2 Vid cards, a PCI Geforce fx5200 Plus and an AGP Geforce FX 6800 Ultra

Mons + TV yay!

traku

Alone on the Beach

-When you have 7 internet browsers on and every browser is showing some part of the minitokyo (you are doing 7 different things at the same time). Yeah, that's me.

Signature

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

you reformat your PC just so you can make that sig you always wnated to.

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

when you forget about your real drug addiction instead get highs from seeing your level increase even 0.01%

Think deeply of simple things.

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

i spend most of my time in internet in monitokyo...
just writing right now to fill the 64 characters...........................

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

boei

**Dark Mood**

when u on your computer and go online and somehow you find thaty you cant access MT for some reason, you turn off the comp and go back to sleep =P tt happened to mi...

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

when it's the first web page u open in ur FAV.......or when u show anybody that walks by ur scans on the web.......

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.