Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 yondaime scan - Minitokyo

yondaime scan

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Quote: The artwork/doujinshi you have submitted (Yondaime) was removed for the following reason:

- It was taken, in whole or in part, from another website with little to no modification. You may only submit artwork that you have created entirely by yourself.

Repeated violation of this policy will lead to suspension of your upload privileges.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
http://kunoichi-san.deviantart.com/art/Young-Yondy-61097294?q=gallery%3Akunoichi-san%2F160262&qo=105

You may not submit someone else\'s fanart from Deviantart as a scan.

Unfortunately, this is not true. I bought the poster in the shop as a grant to "Otaku" magazine 5/2008 and than did the scan. I agree with the policy of doujinshi, but being called something like a thief can possibly make others feel offenced while there is no way to check for the real sources somebody used.
The idea is to share so why make it so unpleasant and hostile?

MT sincerely

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I just sent you a PM regarding this issue. Please be patient while we sort things out. ^_^

(Oh, and the deletion message is an automated one except for the info under Additional Info.)

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.