Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 PSP or Nintendo-DS? - Minitokyo

PSP or Nintendo-DS?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Dancerinthedark

Dancerinthedark

Queen of Darkness

as of now Sony and Nintendo have been fighting over the last decade, so i think people around the world would love to know which one is better in class, technology, and more value in money...so please share with me...which will you choose and why? PSP or Nintendo DS?

Pass the Heart To All the Friends You care AboutSignature Image

Knightmaiden

Knightmaiden

Dark Night

I have A PSP but i'm saving right now to buy Nintendo DS. I think Nintendo is much cooler than Psp. ( Thats my own opinion) Whats yours?

.....Carefull.......
.......*You Migth Get Bitten*.......
Signature Image

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

I have both, and I don't know if I can honestly say which one I like better. I like that the PSP has better graphics and an analog stick, but I don't like that games with good graphics tend to load slowly unless you download them on to your PSP. If they want to make the graphics that good, why not just put them on the PS3 or 360? That said, I also get annoyed with Nintendo putting out a new version of the DS every five months. However, I think they're both worth owning, since they a wide variety of games. For instance, I like my PSP for VP: Lenneth and the two Star Ocean games (notice they're all ports of older games), but I like having my DS for the other Valkyire Profile game, the Suikoden game, the Golden Sun game, etc.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Dancerinthedark

Dancerinthedark

Queen of Darkness

I like PSP more!

Pass the Heart To All the Friends You care AboutSignature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I never could get into a psp, I tried playing it, but the screen was too tiny and when flashy things came up it would be too destructive for my eye sight. I've been with ds since the very beginning. I'm not liking the new ds 3d and I don't like the 3d revolution we got going on right now and thankfully there hasn't been a game to come out to ds 3d that I've wanted. I still got generation 1 ds so I can play the gba games :P to me if it still works why get rid of it or trade it in for something else :/

BuBbLeS!

Signature

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

I have them both PSP and Nintendo DS. PSP have cool games while DS have nice feature only.

Signature Image

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

I only have a PSP so my opinion might be somewhat biased, lol.
The PSP's main plus for me is for nostalgia's sake. They rerelease many excellent PS1 games on the PSP and that's good news for me. =3
Final Fantasy Tactics and Star Ocean 2nd Evolution to name a couple. But besides those games, I don't really notice many big game releases for the PSP, which is a minus.

At Target, for instance, the DS aisle is pretty substantial while the PSP barely has enough games to fill up a small row.

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.