Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deleation of cute chibi sora - Minitokyo

deleation of cute chibi sora

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

im wondering what one of the reasons in the PM is why my vector was deleted though i do have an idea of why

heres the original PM

Quote by evelluchia,

The artwork/doujinshi you have submitted (cute chibi sora) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It did not appear to be a finished piece of art. In-progress submissions are not allowed.
- It was digitized using a digital camera. Please scan your artwork.
- It did not meet the minimum standards for gallery submissions.
- It was a duplicate version of an existing piece in the gallery.

For help or feedback on your art, please refer to the Art section of the forum and/or the Sandbox .

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
I\'m sorry but the character is too small and doesn\'t meet the size requirement of the Indy Art Policy.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

my guess is its possibly reason 1 and most likely reason 2 its not really a big deal im just ceureus ^-^ im still pleased with it dispite anything els oh well better luck for me next time hehe XD

can i have some information on the minimum sizes for indy art? its ok i dont mind it if its too small its too small hehe XD i judt dont know the size requirements for it could anyone provide that information for me please?

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

From the Policy:

Quote: Doujinshi

Submissions must have a minimum of six-hundred-thousand (600,000) pixels.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.