Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Big is Your Monitor(s) - Minitokyo

How Big is Your Monitor(s)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 199 total items

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

I have 2 Sync-Pro 19in FlatGlass CRT monitors plus my TV, but it dont count....

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

Its not the size that.....errr..... 19inches samsung goodness :) bought it with my Dell stationary

State is not an ocean, not an island, not a road
If I don't know where I come from
How do I know where to go?
It's not where you're from, not where you're at
It's where your going... and I am going home
Signature

asakawa

asakawa

Jounin

Mine's a 17'' Samsung SyncMaster 753. Not the best of the best, but still, a good monitor ^^'

Heheh... go 15"-screen laptops. XD Compaq Presario something or other, in case you care.

qtR

qtR

Not that much of an artist...

One 17" IBM E74... Black, like my keybord and my speakers and my Icemat.

Fatall

= maruda =

Liteon 17" + TV

... the place where everythimg comes from and everything returns to ...

Dagnarus

Dagnarus

GANTZ!!!

You know some peoples monitors are just bigger than others, and you are going to have to deal with that ^_^
Everyone is differnt you know, and there is nothing wrong with that! :nya:

In the name of God,
Impure souls of the living dead
Shall be banished into eternal damnation.
Amen~

Dagnarus

Dagnarus

GANTZ!!!

You know some peoples monitors are just bigger than others, and you are going to have to deal with that ^_^
Everyone is differnt you know, and there is nothing wrong with that! :nya:

-Dagnarus-

In the name of God,
Impure souls of the living dead
Shall be banished into eternal damnation.
Amen~

I have a 21inch crt

I have a recently purchased Viewsonic P95f+b 19" CRT. I really like it though it was a b@&$^ to get the geometry right. I also have an IBM P70 17" CRT and an IBM 17V 17" CRT (shadow mask on that one) for the other machines.

mines 17inch. but im planning to get a samsung 17inch flatscreen for free soon!

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

wanna bigger one
*argh...*
*just day-dreaming*
mine just 17" flatron...
still wanna bigger..... ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

19"

i might be getting one of these next year :)
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/72204/wo/d81Lp47q5Qvd21EE7OYS4cH3hR8/0.0.9.1.0.6.13.0.3.1.3.0.5.1.0.1.1.0

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Samsung 165 for me. looks like there are alot og guys with >19" monitors.

PS: maybe a 21" monitor is a better option to put that 22"?

I have a 17" monitor by Acer. Goes well with my desk but I would definitely want Apple's 30".

I use 2 monitors on my main computer a 19" and a 17", I also use my TV as an extra monitor occasionally, because I run out of room to put more monitors in my room (as I have another 17" and 15" attached to my Unix based computers).

OnePiece Fan

i think most of us use the 17in monitor,it is big enough,right?and it won't cost a lot of money,this is the key.

Signature

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

Quote by 32061i think most of us use the 17in monitor,it is big enough,right?and it won't cost a lot of money,this is the key.

That's right. everywhere you go, 17in monitor dominate every computer. at cc, friend house, everywhere.

OnePiece Fan

Quote by bakudan00

Quote by 32061i think most of us use the 17in monitor,it is big enough,right?and it won't cost a lot of money,this is the key.

That's right. everywhere you go, 17in monitor dominate every computer. at cc, friend house, everywhere.

when i see a moniter bigger than 17in,i feel very uncomfortable,my eyes got used to seeing a sceen in 17in.

Signature

I have 17'' Samsung and TV. I will buy something better soon but first of all I must buy new HD, television card and Subufer. :\

Furikuu

Furikuu

Giant Panda

I would love a 23in Apple Cinema Display. But I'm stuck with 15.4in WXGA :P

Signature Image

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Mine is a 17" AOC monitor, I think that is enough for me. Don't play a lot on my computer. :)

Earn money reading e-mails here

OnePiece Fan

oh i forget to say that my monitor is philips107t,i bought it 3 years ago,but it works well so far,i like philips!

Signature

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

i have a 17 inch monitor, nothing special about it (except that i need a bigger one that is), i'd like to get a 21 inch monitor sometime in the future but they're expensive.

Think deeply of simple things.

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 199 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.