Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Imouto and Oni-chans - Minitokyo

Imouto and Oni-chans

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

keyblade32

keyblade32

Black ? Rock Azu-nyan

May I ask the MT Users. What Anime Character do you want to be your older and younger brother/sister and why?

I don't have a younger/older brother/sister....
But I'd like to have a younger sister like Ui Hirasawa.... cuz I'm like Yui XD

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Definitely Satoko from Higurashi. I'll let her boss me about and let her get her way and I'll smash in her/our aunt's head with a baseball bat when the time comes. Prolly do Teppie too if she says "onegai onii-chan~" (*^_^*)

Nessbad94

Nessbad94

inspire and be inspired

I'd like to have 2 elder brothers: Yagami Light and L from Death note)) *what a dirty thought...*

...*evil grim* or cousins from Hakuouki - Hijikata, Chikage, Saito.. well, all of them))

I have an elder sis, so.... I think she'd be look like... hmmm... well, as for here character, she's like Scarlet from Touhou.

Signature
	Image :.Support:. |angelanddemon-uraboku|s20-signaturestudio

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I'd would like to someone like Evangelion's Ryouji Kaji as my Oni-chan, because he's cool, humorous, and sexy and Kanon's Nayuki Minase as my Imouto, as she is sweet and adorable.

Signature

keyblade32

keyblade32

Black ? Rock Azu-nyan

Quote by TheCompilerI don't have a younger/older brother/sister....
But I'd like to have a younger sister like Ui Hirasawa.... cuz I'm like Yui XD

I also like to have Ui as a younger sister :D

pdrawman

pdrawman

Amateur Cartoonist

Interesting question, without thinking of the perversion, Imouto perfect for me: Misaka Mikoto of Toaru Majutsu No Index / Railgun, why?. Say, despite being the largest Tsundere I've seen with my eyes, has a side that makes me love her, but only as a sister. Furthermore, it seems to be an only child, so ... nothing could be better!
ps: I am a brother in reality, so is a desire.

PDRAWMAN

BLOODY TRIGGER - Survive! Till the end!
for: PDRAWMAN (2000-2011)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.