Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suggestion for the background - Minitokyo

Suggestion for the background

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

e21krei

Linguistics

e21krei

Yume no Tabibito

need suggestion for the background, what kind background i should used in this :

http://e21krei.deviantart.com/art/Ai-Covered-in-Blood-WIP-3-253006237 (Click the pic for better res)

should i used simple BG, scenery, or other type? if no trouble can u give a link the kind of BG u meant.

This is my original character that i plan to make it my PC wallpaper.

thanks for your help ^_^

oh and any of you know any tutorial for making BG of any kind?

~Searching for a place where dreams come true~
clannad-fans the-planning-board
Indonesia Doujin Support Indonesianese

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Hmm, well that depends on you, really, lol. But since she is already covered in blood, I'd make it a scenery background, you know, something else to explain the blood and the weapon in her hand and the overall look of your character. Since it also seems she's looking down and the perspective is from the ground up, I'd suggest making it like that - with the sky above her, maybe some trees or bushes around her, blood spatters flying around or something gruesome like that. Good luck! :D

Signature

e21krei

Linguistics

e21krei

Yume no Tabibito

Quote by alenasHmm, well that depends on you, really, lol. But since she is already covered in blood, I'd make it a scenery background, you know, something else to explain the blood and the weapon in her hand and the overall look of your character. Since it also seems she's looking down and the perspective is from the ground up, I'd suggest making it like that - with the sky above her, maybe some trees or bushes around her, blood spatters flying around or something gruesome like that. Good luck! :D

i'm bad with BG (that my weakest point in drawing ^^) can't realy blend it well with the character. if it a scenery it's like the 1/3 botom of the wall is tree and the rest is sky? and is it ok to put blood splater flying around when the Chara not in fighting pose?

ahh... i have the tendency to think too much and in the end it just make me cofuse @_@

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Well, if you don't feel comfortable with a scenic wall yet, you can always go for abstract - something dark and gritty perhaps, with splatters, typography, textures perhaps...?

Signature

e21krei

Linguistics

e21krei

Yume no Tabibito

it's not that i'm not confortable, i'm just not good at making all kind of BG ^_^ (never made abstract before, don't know if i can have the idea for abstract XD)

i think about it. thank you for your suggestion ^^

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Yea, if you don't feel you're too strong in backgrounds, you could do a grunge background: Grunge (For some ideas)

Or a dark, forest-like atmosphere (if you want to push yourself)...

Signature Image

e21krei

Linguistics

e21krei

Yume no Tabibito

Quote by fireflywishesYea, if you don't feel you're too strong in backgrounds, you could do a grunge background: Grunge (For some ideas)

Or a dark, forest-like atmosphere (if you want to push yourself)...

interesting idea, i wonder if i can make it. thx for the suggestion :D

merged: 08-21-2011 ~ 10:26am
i finish it. althought it not like what i wanted it. i tried everyone suggestion but it seem i cannot draw it well enough, blend the color, etc

so in the end i make it simple. thank you very much for everyone suggestion ^_^

http://static.minitokyo.net/thumbs/05/16/550805.jpg

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.