Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Big is Your Monitor(s) - Minitokyo

How Big is Your Monitor(s)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 199 total items

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

Quote by 32061

Quote by bakudan00

Quote by 32061i think most of us use the 17in monitor,it is big enough,right?and it won't cost a lot of money,this is the key.

That's right. everywhere you go, 17in monitor dominate every computer. at cc, friend house, everywhere.

when i see a moniter bigger than 17in,i feel very uncomfortable,my eyes got used to seeing a sceen in 17in.

Me too... besides, i never saw any monitor screen bigger than that. if it does, i have to sit far away from the screen. just like tv

i want to upgrade to one of them sony trinitron 22" but miines only a 19 now =(

i have a 15.4 in widescreen hp laptop, seems really small compared to what most desktops are hooked up to nowadays but its okay...

what?

Mine is a Samsung 765mb. Currently viewing at 1280x1024 at 75Hz. But a 21 inches crt would be nice for me. :P

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

19 inch flat panel BenQ at 1280x1024. Not bad, not bad at all. It's a nice step up from the 17" CRT I used to have.

Signature

4leksis

4leksis

unit 00

I have a 17" monitor by Acer, I think that 17" is a good size.

A computer is like a submarine: it works fine until you open windows.

I've got 3.6 million pixels to work with, spread out over a 21" 1280x1024 and a 23" widscreen 1920x1200. I have yet to run out of room for anything. It's truely wonderful. Unfortunately, the widescreen monitor is my roommates (hooked up to my computer), and it won't always be mine. I don't know how to go back to a CRT, and don't know if I'll want to spend 2 grand on a new 23"er.

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

seventeeeen inches LCD by sonny XD Idunno I like it..silverish weee

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

boink

boink

checkcheck

I'm using 2 17" KDS CRT monitors, primary one is flat, secondary is convex.

Signature

TenchiFan

Anime Fan(atic?)

I use a 19" flat panel monitor (MAG Innovision) at home and I use a 20" flat screen monitor (Dell) at the office......... :nya:

Tempus Fugit; Momento Mori.......

I have a small 15 inch monitor D: and the other PC has a 17 inch :(

I'm using a NEC MultiSync lcd1765 19'' Monitor.. And i have an old 15'' crt... this one is pretty good the current one

Signature
-=(AniStudios])=-

i have a 19" Monitor,brand is Proview.

Impera

Impera

The Silvercloud

well actually a 17" flat LCD monitor (with TV tuner integrated) and now my brand NEW 15" widescreen LCD from my powerbook g4!!! XD XD XD

Future does not flows in only one direction.
There has to be one which we can choose.
Signature

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

Quote by asakawaMine's a 17'' Samsung SyncMaster 753. Not the best of the best, but still, a good monitor ^^'

*raise hand*
same here~

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

got a 17" hyundai ctr

I use 17 inch Samsung SyncMaster 172T/176T/MagicSyncMaster.
This is pretty good. ^^

19" Samsung CRT monitor, 18" Viewsonic LCD monitor and Toshiba 15" laptop.

17" CXT ex-710 and 15" LG Studioworks 560n. First one is pretty good , the second one is much worse, but it's small and it fits on my desk.

I feel like my moniter is really small.

my monitors is a sampo
the other one is teko
they both are 17

wow.. i used the same one as Kaho... i think its affordable that's why we used it..

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

kawaii-coordinator

kawaii-coordinator

^^ genshou ^^

well, 17``, why should i take more. when the screen gets bigger, the quality of your pictures get worse and then you have to pick a higher resolution. so i thing 17 is the best choice.

Signature Image

i have a 19 inch flat screen. but when i watch anime i always watch it on the projector.

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 199 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.