Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Big is Your Monitor(s) - Minitokyo

How Big is Your Monitor(s)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 199 total items

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

17" only..
I wan a 19" flat monitor tho...
but.. expensive.. no money.. T_T

Quote by exentric17" only..I wan a 19" flat monitor tho...but.. expensive.. no money.. T_T

Just the same story... :(((

Signature

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

I have a daewoo 17 inch Monitor Flat Panel. (Go korean brand :D)

But the widescreen one are so sexy.

FluffyNeko

FluffyNeko

Inebriated Cat

Dell 2001fp. Great monitor for everything. Well worth it in my opinion. I'll be using this for a long time.

just wondering, when you guys watch anime or any other form of video media on your computer, do you watch it on ur computer moniter or do you have ur computer hooked to something else like a tv or a projector.

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

17 inch flatpannel goodness, apart from that dead pixel. Dell refuses to replace *shakes fist at Dell*

The poll surely lacks the "21 inches" choice :\
I'm concerned 'cause I'm mainly using a 21", and occasionaly 17" (for LAN parties).
I also have some 15", in case of emergency :D

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

1 19" Phillips 109b4 for my stationary, and a 15.1" LCD on my laptop
and believe it or not, the monitor on my laptop looks 10 times better =O gotta love lcd screens

NerdyPenguin

NerdyPenguin

Smarter than the average penguin

I'm using a 17" Samsung SyncMaster 172N LCD display. I hused to have a cheap 21" CRT, but it broke down rather quickly, and I decided I could use the extra desk space an LCD would give me. I'm thinking of getting myself a second monitor at some point, probably another 17" LCD or a 19" LCD, so I can get some use out of my video card's second output.

"...one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of
their C programs."
-- Robert Firth

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong
and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a
thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually
turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
- One of the laws of computers and programming revealed in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I just got a new comp and monitor for school, and its 17". Really nice, and big difference to always using 800x600 res on my old monitor. :)

zeroth

zeroth

~:Silent wolf:~

17 inch is enought for me to use - -" my monitor is Samtron,a one great flat monitor ^_^.

Great hunter will not move...Until they make sure that the target will die in one move...

17, it's enough for me. My friend had a big 21" monitor and he asked me "wanna buy it?". Woa! I'm dreaming??

I use a 15' monitor... I guess I don't really need a new one that much anyways...

Signature

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

17' CRT. I want a bigger one though but in LCD form.

The money to buy those treasures is another story though.

Then again, I wouldn't mind getting a 21' CRT.

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I've got a 19 inch Sony CRT monitor, but I'd love to change over to a 17 inch Samsung 172X LCD. First I gotta pay off my credit cards though and find a better job. :D

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Prolific Ghost

I have a 17in CRT monitor, I wish I had a 19 or 21in, it'd be good to work on wallpapers with that

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

I *think* I have a 19" but I'm not entirely sure. It's from my old Dell computer and I've recently wanted a flat screen but... meh. Anything to let my anime viewing pleasure grow. I've also wanted to get surround sound speakers (which will make playing games also) better.

I have a 17" monitor. However, I am thinking of getting 19" as it is getting cheaper. The only problem is that it is very difficult to move it.

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

one 17inch philips 107p crt as main monitor (and for gaming) + one 15 inch lg 1515s lcd for reading, coding and other purpose that require a lot of text reading :)

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

i have one bigger of 22'. I love it.

I use it for cad/dcc content mainly.

My Monitor is a Sony 15' LCD Monitor, but I'm hoping to upgrade soon to the 17 or 19 incher one.

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

i'm personally all about rocking the 17 inch micron monitor from like 1996 XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

19" The only problem is that it's too big and takes up most of my desk space. LCD's tempting, but it feels like waste of money when my current CRT is still in good shape.

striket

striket

I_Work_4_Fluke_Now

17'' Samsung SyncMaster 753df
Got it a couple of years back and it's still working nicely~
*pats monitor*

Signature
Gekkostate! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group! | Zero no Tsukaima -Futatsuki no Kishi!

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 199 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.