Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Big is Your Monitor(s) - Minitokyo

How Big is Your Monitor(s)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 199 total items

i use LG Flatron f700p 17"

:( 15

just got my samsung 710n from freeflatscreens (actually worked heh) and my brother just bought the same one a week ago... but aside from this we have a 17" crt a 21" crt (old NEC, could only get 60hz so its difficult to look at text on) and a whole bunch of 15s

i have 2 19inch kds something something monitors lol they are flatscreens

Sock lovers unite love for the reason of 2.0 wootzor!!!!

eko

One old 21" MultiSync XE crt. It's starting to go all crazy on me. I need a new one =/.

Signature Image

two computer both 15in...

Asahi

Asahi

gone

TFT 17" sony (sdm-hx73/hx93) :nya:

Philips 107e(107e2), it's an 17". I crashed my last one (15") somehow so my mom (thanks a lot) bought a new one.

one 17" and one 19"

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

I own a 19" samsung monitor, But i expect to get a flat one in january.....( really looking forward to it)

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

Chiori

Chiori

Psychedelic Doll

17" Samsung Flat Panel LCD <3 o_o

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

I currently use an 18-inch Dell flat panel (dvi) and a 17-inch Samsung flat panel (vga) with my box. It would be nice if both monitors could be DVI, but I'm happy otherwise with my 9800 Pro.

i do really want one of those 20-inch Dell monitors, the ones that can tilt 90 degrees. While I'm dreaming, I might as well dream of having two. Both with DVI. Ahhh. . . .

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

I have a 17" LCD monitor :)

Signature

I have a Philips 17".omg there is 1 who has 22"? o_O

17" widescreen (1280x800), lovin it. I also have a 17" widescreen on my iMac with 1280 x 900 resolution also.

i use a samsung 40in lcd thats at my parents house.... yay.

17" crt

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

My desktop is a 17, and my Laptop (The one I'm using now) is a 15.4 <=== Haha. Read it right off the sticker. :P

got a used 21'' like 2 years ago. i'd like to switch to a tft, but i dont want anything way smaller than my current crt, and 19'' tfts are still quite expensive :/

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

17" Flat Panel LCD and a 16" CRT (yeah...weird size o.O)

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

i have two 19 inch monitors my main is 19 and the other monitor is 19 inch also but my main one is a flatscreen

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

a 17' inch nothing spacial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XP x_x

a sony 19" trinitron...

prolly upgrading to that silly Apple Wide HD one... cuz its so expensive and pretty

~Seraphim Angel~

Without the past,
there is no present,
and without the present,
there is no future...

Kureboy99

Kureboy99

Escape my Constraints...

I'm running Apple's 23" HD Cinema display currently :)

...See the Music, Feel the Music, Be the Music...

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 199 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.