Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Makoto Shinkai's new film - Minitokyo

Makoto Shinkai's new film

Tagged under Hoshi o Ou Kodomo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Yes, the premiere of the new film of The Place Promised creator was on may in Japan and at Otakon NY.
ANN published a huge interesting interview with the director. You can read it here. He says a lot about his works and something about future plans.
I can't wait to see Hoshi Wo Ou Kodomo!

What do you think about Shinkai's films? What do you like the most about them?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

just so people know there is spoilers pertaining on said link so approach with caution. and to think he quit his job to reach for his goals and look at him now :)

but isn't it Hoshi o Ou Kodomo? but at any rate I am a big fan of Makoto Shinkai and I really enjoy his works. I find them being more into the reality realm and how reality actually is, I rather find his works tasteful and show how things really are. not many have "the stomach" for such things. and all of his works have been serious as well, not to mention sad.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

aaa, sad or not, the are true - as you said, but first of all they are visually amazing! the place promised... was the first shinkai production i saw and i spent the whole thing with my mouth open - without any exaggeration

Nessbad94

Nessbad94

inspire and be inspired

I've watched a trailer, so I'm looking forward to it!

Signature
	Image :.Support:. |angelanddemon-uraboku|s20-signaturestudio

I love his work, and I added his upcoming new film on my plan-to-watch list. :)

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.