Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Group Layout - Minitokyo

Group announcement by Minitokyo-Review

Which scan should be used? (scan links are in my post)

Spiral Front
2 votes
DuRaRaRa!#530711
6 votes
Kiss Dum - ED single cover
1 votes
Ashiato - E*2 Etsu Vol.15
1 votes
Illustration #18
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Ok guys, an awesome member of ours has offered to make MT Review a new group layout! Please vote on which review-themed scan you would like to use...or else I'll eat you. :)

Also, feel free to offer any suggestions or ideas for the layout here if you like.

Choice 1: (girl in scan)
Spiral Front

*Choice 1 would probably be recolored so as not to be completely pink.
Choice 2:
DuRaRaRa!#530711

Choice 3:
Kiss Dum - ED single cover

Choice 4:
Ashiato - E*2 Etsu Vol.15

Choice 5:
Illustration #18

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Difficult choices indeed.
My brain can't handle the strain of choosing either 4 or 2 :X

But in the end , chose 2 :o
I hope the allies of moe don't kill me for that XD

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I'm torn between choice 2 and 4. I really like the 2nd one, it's probably the more suited for the group, the 4th one looks cheerful and colorful, so it's hard for me to pick between the two. but I keep going back to choice 2 more. there are many times I'm sitting there chewing over what to post next and flipping back and forth between tabs so I get the review just right.

p.s. I'm glad I'm not the only one. what would be cool is a merging of these two, oh wow :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Lol, the girl from image 4 could be like a little fairy hovering over his shoulder? That would be something else. XDBut somehow I don't think that would mesh at all. In all seriousness though, I'm with y'all-there were a few of the scans I was really having trouble deciding between, but I guess that just means I'll be satisfied with whatever the result may be. :)

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Well , it's the layout of the group we're talking about here - we're going to keep looking at it for years onwards so we have to pick carefully.

Though merging may go awfully wrong. Like mixing a pixie with a psychopathic killer. Flowers with blood. Snow with summer... you get the idea.
Ahh ... either way I don't really care as long as it looks good on our page XD

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Oh hoho, what a surprise, Izaya's actually winning in the poll. :D I wouldn't have thought you dudes would pick a guy over the cute gals. ;) But awesome. I get to stare at Izaya for hours for legit reasons then. xD

Thank you Snicker, for making the thread and poll~ Though who is this "awesome" member you're talking about? You must be mistaken lol. I finished exams and stuff today, and while I might not be diving straight back into MT-ing, I wanna make this UP a lil special for the group. ^u^ Just a slight question; do you guys like the colour scheme to stay MT default, or do you want idk, a surprise? xD

P.S. I might have the 'pixie' show up somewhere on the page after all. ;)

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

I meant to do this earlier this week, but kept getting side-tracked ^^;.... Anyways, this poll is now considered closed for voting, and the winner is the DURARARARARARARARA! character! *confetti falls from the cieling* :)

And thank you, aozora, for offering to make the UP. And please feel no rush to finish the UP, especially since you just finished exams and all. Personally, I would prefer the color scheme to be a surprise...and I haven't seen any thoughts otherwise, so I say do whatever you feel like! I'm curious to see what colour scheme and such you'll come up with, especially with this possibility of the pixie showing up. xD

Signature Image

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Confetti is not suitable for Izaya.
I recommend blood packs.

....... Wait a second...

*cough* Anyways - is it really possible to combine something as innocent as that pixie with a psychopathic man? :o

... Oh wait - forget about me saying that pixies are innocent - just played a game and the pixies in it is far from innocent.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.