Tagged under To-LOVE-Ru

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

Cancel

this is my most resent vector work

im still trying to play with the shape layers but i havent got them quite worked out the way i want them T-T but this one i used a tuch screen to do as well as paths

i hope you like it altho it may not be perfect hehe XD

total layers: 35

total time: unknown

sofware used: photoshop CS5

original resolution: 1791 x 3472 pixels

the link may not show the full resolution

http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae226/evelluchia/yami-channekovector.jpg

please tell me what you think

i know i shouldent be useing paths but for now its really the only thing i can get to work rite but im still working with the shape layers to get them to do what i want them to do hehe XD

i forgot to include the original scan i used hehe XD

original scan:
To-LOVE-Ru#531993

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Cancel

It looks good to me. Not bad at all. At first I thought my eyes were bad or something cuz it looked a little shaky or blurry.. Lol. :/

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Kurorisa

Kurorisa

Zero Squadron

Cancel

it looks ok for your first vector :D
though you might consider using shapes instead of paths for outlining because when you're using paths, there's no pressure and the lines look stiff
that's all from me :]

Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

Cancel

thanks for the help ^-^

??????
Signature

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Cancel

This looks much better than your previous works so that's great improvement! :)

And yeah, try getting the hang of shape layers because that will make your vectors look even better and more alive. Good luck!

Signature

Cancel

jaja I can't say nothing, cause i don't know how do vectors, "but to me" is a good work! congratulations Lucia!^^

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

Cancel

Quote by alenasThis looks much better than your previous works so that's great improvement! :)

And yeah, try getting the hang of shape layers because that will make your vectors look even better and more alive. Good luck!

thanks agane ^-^ ill definetly try my best to get used to shape layers

??????
Signature

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cancel

I think it looks good^^ Though there are parts that are a bit blurry; mostly edges. But good job nonetheless Luchia-chan :)

Will I ever be able to escape this eternal living Hell, this endless cycle of being used, hurt and betrayed…? After all others had hated and abandoned me, he was the first to ever view me with only love and kindness in his eyes... He sees me for what I truly am... I love and will never abandon him... Our hearts will shine together... And break through the darkness and discord that is Eternity...

evelluchia

evelluchia

Cancel

Quote by MisaSasekageI think it looks good^^ Though there are parts that are a bit blurry; mostly edges. But good job nonetheless Luchia-chan :)

the link doesent do her much justice hehe XD

ive submitted it here

neko yami-chan by evelluchia
neko yami-chan by evelluchia

have a look ^-^

??????
Signature

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cancel

I checked it out, I think it looks really good^^

Will I ever be able to escape this eternal living Hell, this endless cycle of being used, hurt and betrayed…? After all others had hated and abandoned me, he was the first to ever view me with only love and kindness in his eyes... He sees me for what I truly am... I love and will never abandon him... Our hearts will shine together... And break through the darkness and discord that is Eternity...

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.